Jan 18 2011, 12:34 am Fire_Kame Post #61

wth is starcraft

Neigh on Payne. I won't win anything. it'll be rigged :crazy:

Jan 18 2011, 1:21 am poison_us Post #62

Back* from the grave

Quote from payne
Quote from Echo
Rofl I 2nd the post of the year.
Talking of this... where is the "SEN Award 2010" thread?
I believe we had one last year, and the year before as well. I remember the category "Abusive use of DTBK's blue", if it can help for research (I'd appreciate to see the thread, just for the lulz).
What's wrong with DTBK blue?

Jan 18 2011, 2:13 am Echo Post #63

Quote from payne
Quote from Echo
Rofl I 2nd the post of the year.
Talking of this... where is the "SEN Award 2010" thread?
I believe we had one last year, and the year before as well. I remember the category "Abusive use of DTBK's blue", if it can help for research (I'd appreciate to see the thread, just for the lulz).

Corbo isn't with us :(

None.

Jan 18 2011, 2:16 am Voyager7456 Post #64

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from NudeRaider
Voy, what is that redish book on the left? It looks familiar, but it's so terribly blurred I can't recognize anything.

http://www.amazon.com/Rising-Stars-Compendium-Michael-Straczynski/dp/1582408025/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1295316989&sr=1-1

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Jan 18 2011, 4:19 am Derqua Post #65

I would post mine, but my 15+ year old monitor would cause death to anybody who sees it.

None.

Jan 18 2011, 5:54 am poison_us Post #66

Back* from the grave

Try us.

Jan 18 2011, 5:51 pm Dem0n Post #67

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

My beautiful new computer. <3333333

May 28 2011, 12:31 am MadZombie Post #68

I could never have the desk facing against a wall like that. I'm too paranoid. I would set it up so the walls are behind me so I don't have a real blind spot. there are videos of people creeping into rooms to sneak up on people with there computer/desk facing the other way and they don't hear the guy with the camera come in as they are masturbating. YOU NEVER KNOW.

None.

May 28 2011, 8:52 am FlashBeer Post #69

Could have sworn we did this before...

My desktop when I'm drawing

I now have different speakers and my desk has accumulated a bit more junk- which reminds me that I should probably clean it (later of course).

None.

May 28 2011, 6:44 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #70

👻 👾 👽 💪

It was before. :P

"Jan 18 2011, 11:51 am"
"Yesterday, 6:31 pm"

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 28 2011, 9:38 pm samsizzle Post #71

I did not steal the stop sign.

None.

May 28 2011, 10:19 pm Lanthanide Post #72

Quote from samsizzle
You just received stolen property?

None.

May 28 2011, 10:46 pm samsizzle Post #73

Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from samsizzle
You just received stolen property?
Something like that haha

None.

May 29 2011, 4:09 am TomWaits Post #74

And here is my not so lovely desk. What it lacks in beauty, it makes up for in something else.

FIXED

None.

May 29 2011, 11:15 am CecilSunkure Post #75

Peoples' desks reflect their personalities so much xD

Knowing that I don't really want to post mine...

None.

May 29 2011, 1:12 pm Ahli Post #76

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from CecilSunkure
Peoples' desks reflect their personalities so much xD

Knowing that I don't really want to post mine...
a little bit messi? ;D

I've my pc to the my table's left, several paper pads lying onto other stuff like on my pc and on my printer together with some chocolate bars.
Apples in front of the printer, a half-empty coke bottle and a glass between me and the printer. The monitor is in the middle of the desk (fps gamer >_>), 1 paper pad that I use to solve my university stuff is in front of me and the screen.

My laptop is on the left side of my screen because I've mapped & watched NASL at the same time last 2 nights. Behind it, there is a lamp stretching over it.
Then there is nose spray, calculator, pile of small papers, more pens and a plate from my meal 1 hour ago between the apples, the printer, the monitor and my paper pad in front of the monitor.

Oh and behind the monitor it is a little bit dusty because that is the zone I never use. But I'm using all other places on my desk. That's like 20% of my desk that I'm not using at all...

May 29 2011, 5:08 pm Dem0n Post #77

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from TomWaits
I've got the same HP monitor! I love that thing so much.

May 29 2011, 5:36 pm NicholasBeige Post #78

it's tidier than usual. Also it's not that dark... stupid phone camera. You don't get to see the 5 terabyte USB3 external hard-drive or the epic sound system behind the screens (Except two of the 5 satelites on the tower case itself)...

None.

May 30 2011, 2:55 am TomWaits Post #79

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Quote from TomWaits
I've got the same HP monitor! I love that thing so much.
I got the 27" model off woot.com for about $250 a year ago. I love it very much, as well. As long as it stays out of the sun. Doesn't handle glare well.

None.

May 30 2011, 3:05 am Dem0n Post #80

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

oshit that's 27"? Lol, I have a 21.5"! I'm sure they have the same options though.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 610 >
  Back to forum