Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: A Fresh Start
A Fresh Start
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 8 2010, 10:08 pm
By: Lord Malvanis  

Dec 8 2010, 10:08 pm Lord Malvanis Post #1

Hey guys, It's LM here. Most of you probably don't remember me, excluding Excalibur, who I'm sure can't forget me after the whole melee mapping attempt. Still though, not here to reminisce. It's been awhile since I was active, and, after some time spent maturing I think I'm finally ready to be a good member here. For as long as I can remember, I've made not-so-good maps with little triggering, a few movie maps, and a never-finished campaign. As well as starting a big project or two that never advanced halfway past the first five percent of completion. All those days are over though, because I'm ready to restart. The whole point of making this topic is to ask permission to get a fresh start here at SEN. I'm out of name changes, and would like an entirely new account. I know of the multi-accounting rules, so I felt it would be better to get permission first from the staff here.

None.

Dec 8 2010, 10:17 pm DevliN Post #2

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

If you're going to announce that you want to make a new account and start over, doesn't that defeat the purpose?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 8 2010, 10:20 pm Lord Malvanis Post #3

Well DevliN, it kind of does, but since you never answered my PM I didn't have much of a choice.
I'm not here to argue though. I would like to get this account deleted, and move on.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 8 2010, 10:33 pm by Lord Malvanis.

None.

Dec 8 2010, 10:59 pm DevliN Post #4

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Your PM
Please give me a response at your convenience.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 9 2010, 12:34 am Roy Post #5

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

You seem like an entirely new person to me.

Welcome to SEN!

Are you planning on making SC2 maps? Nobody's considering SC1 history for SC2 because the editors are vastly different.

Dec 9 2010, 3:22 am Lord Malvanis Post #6

I'm not interested in starting an argument, I have already had plenty in the past here. May I make a new account now?

None.

Dec 9 2010, 3:31 am ClansAreForGays Post #7

Why are you even asking? It's not like there's some super warning alarm that goes off next to Devlin's fire alarm in his hallway when a member makes 2 accounts. This whole thing just seems like attention to me.

Don't start yelling at that.

Dec 9 2010, 3:39 am Lord Malvanis Post #8

@CAFG - Just asking because of the multi-accounting rules. As unlikely as it may seem, I have administrated several free forums, and, to be frank, it's a bitch when people multi-account and don't tell you.

None.

Dec 9 2010, 4:10 am payne Post #9

:payne:

Quote from Lord Malvanis
@CAFG - Just asking because of the multi-accounting rules. As unlikely as it may seem, I have administrated several free forums, and, to be frank, it's a bitch when people multi-account and don't tell you.
Multi-account are being controlled in the Staff's forum, you did well warning the admins/mods. End of story.

None.

Dec 9 2010, 4:19 am Fire_Kame Post #10

wth is starcraft

Well we're off to a good start :awesome:

I recognize you. Did I used to troll you, or did you fortunately miss that unpleasantness.

Dec 9 2010, 4:40 am UnholyUrine Post #11

A Fresh Start of a Stale topic.

Welcome back. I remember you as some dude that's usually too cool to say much.. like DTBK and Excalibur

None.

Dec 9 2010, 8:44 am DavidJCobb Post #12

Sup, dawg, welcome back -- or just welcome, I s'pose, since you're coming back as a newbie? I didn't know ya from before, but m'name's DavidJCobb. I'm the site's client-side coder -- or I will be when Devo gets around to e-mailin' me the site's FTP codes. :P (Devo, or Devourer, is our resident coder, who just returned from a hiatus. Devvie, or Devlin, is our admin IIRC.)

If you see any problems with the site, post in our bugs/features topic. Make sure to tell us what browser and version you're using, and what SEN skin you're browsing with. (The default is "Turtle".) If you see any visual problems with our currently-impossible-to-find-anywhere StarCraft 1 wiki, then definitely post in that topic (preferably with a screenshot of the bug), because that's stuff I can fix even without FTP access to the site.

None.

Dec 11 2010, 8:29 pm Fisty Post #13

I wouldn't think multi accounts would be much of an issue unless we're talking about D.E.A.D.

...memories of a v4

None.

Options
  Back to forum