3D Modelling
Dec 2 2010, 9:42 pm
By: NicholasBeige
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12

Oct 1 2011, 5:59 pm IskatuMesk Post #221

Lord of the Locker Room

Yeah, that's still sins. It doesn't even have real 3d space.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Oct 8 2011, 1:32 am IskatuMesk Post #222

Lord of the Locker Room

My work here is nearly finished. Black Sun's ingame material is almost complete.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Oct 11 2011, 4:29 am IskatuMesk Post #223

Lord of the Locker Room

/salute

My time here as a modeler, at least for Black Sun, is likely done now.

Oct 27 2011, 8:54 pm MadZombie Post #224

http://vimeo.com/5738519
(part 2 on the side)

I want to do this for a living ;_;

None.

Nov 8 2011, 9:21 pm Apos Post #225

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from name:Cardinal
Yeah? But can Blender do this?

download here
max 2011 only afaik.
I found this today: Suicidator Looks like Blender has something similar too.
Preview Here: http://youtu.be/HROU3gLcgfg

Apr 18 2012, 3:28 am IskatuMesk Post #226

Lord of the Locker Room

With the launch of Projekt Deep Throat Gazelle, I'll be seeking to revitalize my 3d skills and pursue new means of asset creation, including the ripping and remastering of other games' elements.

To begin, I've sought to use some of my unused material from older projects. I've revised two old models for this endeavor.

^ The Kerugheist shuttle from AO2 is being recycled as a player-constructed support ship for Deep Throat Gazelle.

^ The Chimera Xeon from Black Sun is being updated and used for the Necronomicon Starsurge.

Apr 26 2012, 9:58 pm IskatuMesk Post #227

Lord of the Locker Room

I'm trying to figure out a style for the race's buildings. Since that race will be using the two above ships and a third I've yet to model (Based on the Nemesis from Transformers), it has some parts it seems to somewhat reflect.

The orb structure is basically a supply depot and the other is a flying beam turret.

I've lost much of the skill I had acquired through two years of non-stop modeling for Black Sun. With months of lethargy and depression at my heels, it will be very difficult to bring myself where I used to be, much less where I want to be. The ultimate challenge will indeed be the Nemesis model I speak of. If I can at least partly build that I may be in a position to challenge some of the more sophisticated models, like the UED Space Barge Cannon, or a battlestation.

May 9 2012, 12:29 am IskatuMesk Post #228

Lord of the Locker Room

A third structure, intended to be used for a doodad to surround an internal device.

May 9 2012, 1:46 am luzz Post #229

This is amazing!!! Can u make animations as well then? Cuz that would be freakin sweet xD and you are wayyyyyyyy better than me, so don't u dare call yourself noob.

None.

May 9 2012, 3:00 am IskatuMesk Post #230

Lord of the Locker Room

I can move stuff with the move command and timeline that. That's about it.

May 15 2012, 12:23 am IskatuMesk Post #231

Lord of the Locker Room

Working on updating some of the Black Sun ships for practice.

May 15 2012, 1:24 am luzz Post #232

What are u using to make these? Is it max?

None.

May 15 2012, 1:42 am IskatuMesk Post #233

Lord of the Locker Room

yes

May 27 2012, 1:19 am IskatuMesk Post #234

Lord of the Locker Room

Works in progress. You may be able to guess some of the origins of these.

May 31 2012, 12:50 am IskatuMesk Post #235

Lord of the Locker Room

This one is pretty close to finished. Maybe some touchups.

May 31 2012, 3:23 am Jack Post #236

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I like that last one, and the first one on the previous post. The others are more...bland?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

May 31 2012, 4:51 am IskatuMesk Post #237

Lord of the Locker Room

The revisions are basically updates. A lot of old stuff is unfinished, and a lot of these remain unfinished. I'm just bad, slowly trying to scrub out that bad, one year at a time.

Jun 13 2012, 10:08 pm IskatuMesk Post #238

Lord of the Locker Room

Updates to the Kraken including rebuilding the armor and reducing quad count by nearly 6k.

And a new challenger approaches...

Jul 15 2012, 3:01 am IskatuMesk Post #239

Lord of the Locker Room

hurr hurr

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12
  Back to forum