Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Carbonite is Back!
Carbonite is Back!
Oct 12 2010, 8:05 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 2 3

Nov 3 2010, 12:43 am poison_us Post #41

Back* from the grave

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from poison_us
"Mark as read" no longer works.
Got issues with SEN? Use Epic by Syphon.
Most of the time the skin is just broken. (Not for the mysql bug though)
Apparently the bug with the "Mark as read" failing to cooperate is due to some error in Carbonite's skin code...

Nov 3 2010, 8:17 pm DavidJCobb Post #42

Quote from poison_us
Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from poison_us
"Mark as read" no longer works.
Got issues with SEN? Use Epic by Syphon.
Most of the time the skin is just broken. (Not for the mysql bug though)
Apparently the bug with the "Mark as read" failing to cooperate is due to some error in Carbonite's skin code...
Posted a fix in the Bugs/Features topic. It'll be implemented when someone with FTP access to SEN (and the ability to actually use that access) sees it and takes care of it.

None.

Nov 10 2010, 10:50 pm ImagoDeo Post #43

Quote from poison_us
I fucking love you Devlin. Ahhh, the blessing of fixed-width goodness. However, the icon at the top...is it supposed to be old SEN's, or was that forgotten when remaking?

Not for my 1920x1080, thanks.

I might use that skin if not for the fixed-width thing.

None.

Nov 13 2010, 12:59 am DavidJCobb Post #44

Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from poison_us
I fucking love you Devlin. Ahhh, the blessing of fixed-width goodness. However, the icon at the top...is it supposed to be old SEN's, or was that forgotten when remaking?

Not for my 1920x1080, thanks.

I might use that skin if not for the fixed-width thing.
Some forums have a setting that lets you control fixed-width-ness independently of the skin. The skins themselves are just written to accommodate it.

The following code will make nearly any page on the web fixed-width and centered. It works on Turtle and shouldn't interfere with other skins, though one should still test. (Skins probably shouldn't be trying to style the HTML tag anyway.)
Code
html{position:relative;width:1024px;margin:0 auto}

The POSITION prevents breakage of position:absolute; the WIDTH and MARGIN do the sizing and centering.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum