Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: My time in the psych ward
My time in the psych ward
Sep 30 2010, 6:35 pm
By: nuclearrabbit
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Oct 2 2010, 3:03 pm TiKels Post #21

You should become a catholic priest. It'd be the best end to the story ever.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 2 2010, 4:34 pm poison_us Post #22

Back* from the grave

Minus touching little boys.

Oct 5 2010, 11:17 am nuclearrabbit Post #23

Quote from JaFF
Do you think this experience made you a stronger person? A more bitter person?
Not stronger. I'm still the same person just with more knowledge. Every day we all get more bitter.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Does your time spent in the psych ward have anything in common with the other time you were dead?
In a way, lols.

None.

Oct 6 2010, 1:52 pm ToA Post #24

Que Sera, Sera.

What was it like in the ward? I've been thinking of checking into one, seriously. I feel like i might have some disorder. Not saying it to be cool(every high school freshman has 'bipolar disorder', dumb asses), but my brother is bi-polar and recently I've not been feeling my normal self mentally, It's slightly related to my ex but i broke up with her, and there are many other things though.

Oct 6 2010, 3:44 pm Ashamed Post #25

Hear me Raor!!

I read something about this, a lot of people in the military this last year have tried to kill themselves / killed themselves.
They are doing some investigation i think.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/jan2010/suic-j06.shtml

( I dunno how good that site is, I just googled 2010 suicide statistics )

None.

Oct 6 2010, 5:52 pm nuclearrabbit Post #26

Quote from Ashamed
I read something about this, a lot of people in the military this last year have tried to kill themselves / killed themselves.
They are doing some investigation i think.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/jan2010/suic-j06.shtml

( I dunno how good that site is, I just googled 2010 suicide statistics )

While I was there, about half the patients were from my same base, the rest OIF/OEF. At one point we had 4 people from the same company, 3 the same platoon.

Quote from ToA
What was it like in the ward? I've been thinking of checking into one, seriously. I feel like i might have some disorder. Not saying it to be cool(every high school freshman has 'bipolar disorder', dumb asses), but my brother is bi-polar and recently I've not been feeling my normal self mentally, It's slightly related to my ex but i broke up with her, and there are many other things though.

You should go to out-patient. In-patient exists to keep you from killing yourself or anyone else.

None.

Oct 6 2010, 6:19 pm rockz Post #27

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

You should so work for foxconn.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Oct 7 2010, 7:50 pm MrrLL Post #28

Does your time spent in the psych ward have anything in common with the other time you were dead?

This. I doubt any of this shit is true and I doubt even more you're even in the army. NR is still the emo-kid that faked his death for pity-attention on SEN a few years ago.

Who NR thinks he is:

Who NR really is:

True story.

None.

Oct 7 2010, 7:55 pm Ashamed Post #29

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from name:Merrell

This. I doubt any of this shit is true and I doubt even more you're even in the army. NR is still the emo-kid that faked his death for pity-attention on SEN a few years ago.

Who NR thinks he is:

Who NR really is:

True story.

and you must be a detective in RL ?

None.

Oct 7 2010, 8:02 pm Azrael Post #30

NR is still the emo-kid that faked his death for pity-attention on SEN a few years ago.

How did he pull that off? Get another member to tell people he'd died?

Oct 7 2010, 8:56 pm rockz Post #31

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
NR is still the emo-kid that faked his death for pity-attention on SEN a few years ago.

sign up with a dual account, make 1-2 posts, and then never come back to SEN. Except he did come back to SEN.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 7 2010, 9:04 pm by rockz.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Oct 7 2010, 10:23 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #32

👻 👾 👽 💪

But first you have to convince the community you are a girl!

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Oct 8 2010, 5:26 am poison_us Post #33

Back* from the grave

Holy shit SEN has improved its looks.

Oct 8 2010, 5:49 am Neki Post #34

No, SEN did not actually look like that poison, that's just an old static copy of it, it was actually more green in reality.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 3:05 pm nuclearrabbit Post #35

Who NR thinks he is:

Who NR really is:

True story.
lol, someone's holding a grudge.

Me.

Me and my exwife.

Quote from rockz
Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath

sign up with a dual account, make 1-2 posts, and then never come back to SEN. Except he did come back to SEN.
Trolls remorse.

None.

Oct 8 2010, 3:10 pm Ashamed Post #36

Hear me Raor!!

One thing I don't understand about teh picute. What is on the sheet your ex-wife is holding ?

None.

Oct 8 2010, 3:21 pm Roy Post #37

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from nuclearrabbit
He's making the Apos face!!

Oct 8 2010, 3:47 pm poison_us Post #38

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Quote from nuclearrabbit
He's making the Apos face!!
ZOMG MAFIA LYNCH HIM!

Quote from Ashamed
One thing I don't understand about teh picute. What is on the sheet your ex-wife is holding ?
Probably her name or something. It's been blocked out, if you check back in the post your pix thread it might be in there in its unedited entirety.

Oct 9 2010, 1:08 am Norm Post #39

In all fairness, she does look like the kind of slut who'd go off and bang other men while he husband is away. Can't say you didn't bring it upon yourself...

None.

Oct 9 2010, 8:57 am Doodan Post #40

Well I had a kid involved in a semi-similar situation and I never once considered suicide. Instead, I fought for custody and won.

My dick is obv bigger, lol.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum