Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Killer's Game #2
The Killer's Game #2
Sep 29 2010, 3:19 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 2 3 419 >

Sep 29 2010, 10:53 pm Neki Post #21

Quote from TiKels
Mm.... yeah sign me up. Just keep the days going slow, like one every 2 days.
That is way too slow. If people are active, we shouldn't need to wait every two days for actions, you want to keep it high-paced so people don't get bored and inevitably afk out. :awesome:

None.

Sep 29 2010, 11:03 pm Roy Post #22

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Neki
I'll sign up for the lolz I guess, hopefully I can kill Roy/Tux first turn. :awesome:
Quote from name:f(._. )z
In to kill Roy/Tux
How did I get on these hitlists?

I probably won't have a defense action on the first turn, so have at it.

Sep 29 2010, 11:23 pm The Starport Post #23

I, on the other hand...

None.

Sep 29 2010, 11:28 pm Azrael Post #24

Quote from LoTu)S
Whats the number of players we're aiming for this time? 15?

However many sign-up.

Sep 29 2010, 11:29 pm EzTerix Post #25

Quote from poison_us
Quote from EzTerix
I'm in. No more jumping outside the map boundaries :D
Or throwing carts, I presume?

Never know when that might come in handy.

Also if I'm worried about anything it's the first turn. Hopefully people learn that killing other people only helps the killer since there are obvious clues around the area.

None.

Sep 30 2010, 12:44 am The Starport Post #26

Ideally everyone should first thing pick a partner and examine each other's bodies (including pockets) right away, then do a recollection action immediately after. Anyone who doesn't immediately do such a thing should be considered uncooperative and suspicious.

Ideally.

None.

Sep 30 2010, 12:48 am LoTu)S Post #27

Quote from TiKels
Mm.... yeah sign me up. Just keep the days going slow, like one every 2 days.

I would die of boredom, be more active then.

None.

Sep 30 2010, 12:50 am EzTerix Post #28

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Ideally everyone should first thing pick a partner and examine each other's bodies (including pockets) right away, then do a recollection action immediately after. Anyone who doesn't immediately do such a thing should be considered uncooperative and suspicious.

Ideally.

:rolleyes:

someone might as well create a "Suspicion-O-Meter"

None.

Sep 30 2010, 1:10 am Aristocrat Post #29

Ideally, I would like to team with the following people:

-Tuxedo-Templar
-LoTu)S
-Roy

Roy is, however, likely to work with Wing Zero again, thus I will probably form a 3-man group with Tuxlar and Lotus.

None.

Sep 30 2010, 1:31 am LoTu)S Post #30

Quote from Aristocrat

-Tuxedo-Templar
-LoTu)S.
I'm fine with this :awesome:

None.

Sep 30 2010, 1:37 am OlimarandLouie Post #31

If nobody has anything to say to me then I'll go explore when the game starts. I'll go as high as humanly possible.

Edit: I mean I'll transcend the attic and perch myself on the roof if possible.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 30 2010, 2:25 am by OlimarandLouie.

None.

Sep 30 2010, 2:50 am Tempz Post #32

I'm In... However i think your trying to turn people into homicidal maniacs with this game
: ) bless you for that

None.

Sep 30 2010, 3:46 am The Starport Post #33

Quote from OlimarandLouie
If nobody has anything to say to me then I'll go explore when the game starts. I'll go as high as humanly possible.

If you read from the turns where I attempted to do that, Azrael said the roof was too steep.

None.

Sep 30 2010, 3:47 am LoTu)S Post #34

If you read from the turns where I attempted to do that, Azrael said the roof was too steep.

No he didn't :rolleyes:

None.

Sep 30 2010, 3:48 am EzTerix Post #35

Didn't someone from last game go examine the roof and come back in the same turn?

None.

Sep 30 2010, 4:15 am The Starport Post #36

Yeah, me. :rolleyes:

You might need special tools if you're going to try it, maybe. I *doubt Azrael would let it happen without risks, though.

Edit: Unless the setting doesn't have a roof or is otherwise different, this time...

None.

Sep 30 2010, 4:25 am Azrael Post #37

Quote from LoTu)S
I'll transcend the attic and perch myself on the roof if possible.
No he didn't :rolleyes:
Turn 27
Looking around, you see the roof extends north and from east to west. It appears to be too steep to climb, and the slope is additionally steep to the north, northwest, and immediately to the west, where there is apparently a third story.
:awesome:

Sep 30 2010, 4:30 am Roy Post #38

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Just as a heads up, I'm teamed with five people. Six if Aristocrat wants to work together. Why, I'm not sure; I guess I seem reliable enough as a teammate, but harmless enough if I was actually the killer. Perhaps I'm the perfect balance for a teammate in this game :awesome:

Sep 30 2010, 4:33 am The Starport Post #39

Quote from Aristocrat

-Tuxedo-Templar
-LoTu)S
-Roy

Roy is, however, likely to work with Wing Zero again, thus I will probably form a 3-man group with Tuxlar and Lotus.
I'll team up if you can help protect me at the start of the game from Neki and f(._. )z!. :rolleyes:

None.

Sep 30 2010, 5:59 am EzTerix Post #40

Quote from Roy
Just as a heads up, I'm teamed with five people. Six if Aristocrat wants to work together. Why, I'm not sure; I guess I seem reliable enough as a teammate, but harmless enough if I was actually the killer. Perhaps I'm the perfect balance for a teammate in this game :awesome:

Hopefully me and Aristocrat can start it neutral this time :)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 419 >
  Back to forum