Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Temple Siege Training Partners
Temple Siege Training Partners
Sep 2 2010, 3:52 am
By: StarBlue  

Sep 2 2010, 3:52 am StarBlue Post #1

Yeah, I'm not exactly the best player when it some to Temple Siege ._. I was just wondering if somebody here on SEN would like to help me train... please?

None.

Sep 2 2010, 4:04 am Wing Zero Post #2

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I'd be up for it but my SC1 comp broke... the comp I play SC2 on doesn't want to run it unless I keep reinstalling it. I'll get it fixed eventually though

Sep 2 2010, 4:05 am StarBlue Post #3

that's..... strange... almost sounds as if you're trying to get out of it :massimo:

None.

Sep 2 2010, 4:09 am LoTu)S Post #4

What kind of training? 1v1?

None.

Sep 2 2010, 4:09 am Wing Zero Post #5

I'm not lol! I'm just sayin you have to tell me in advance so I have time to reinstall and patch the game

Sep 2 2010, 4:10 am StarBlue Post #6

it can be 1v1, but i would prefer 1v2, that way I have a partner and an enemy to coach me and give me edvice from both point of views.

None.

Sep 2 2010, 4:14 am Wing Zero Post #7

1v1 is totally not balanced... I prefer 2v2 games if I have a good teammate and 3v3 if enough players are there but like I said TS is dying...

Sep 7 2010, 5:47 pm Loading Post #8

Yeah, I pretty much agree; 1v1 is totally pointless (unless you are trying to learn what spells each hero has). You want to play in 3v3s so you can learn to work with your teammates, as well as improve on your own.

None.

Sep 24 2010, 6:56 pm MadZombie Post #9

Just play pub games and tell them that you are a girl and that they shouldn't go easy on you or hit on you. Make sure you remind them that they are silly boys.

Seriously though. Just play pub games and if things look like they are going bad, like you are going to lose in the next 10 minutes ask the other players why it is you lost/losing. If oyur lucky you wont get the "Cuz you suck ass lol!" but the "well you should of taken out my sims with this.." or "well with that character you have to do that.." etcetc.

Seems like a pain now a days to ask someone you don't know on a forum to come onto b.net at the same time you are on and ready to practice.

None.

Sep 24 2010, 7:28 pm rockz Post #10

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from name:f(._. )z
Just play pub games and tell them that you are a girl and that they shouldn't go easy on you or hit on you. Make sure you remind them that they are silly boys.
Oh god.

If you're a quick learner, just play 3v3, explain to both teams that you are new and need to know what to do. TS is fairly simple. Once you've learned most/all of the spells and what they do, you can start to figure out how to avoid them, and how to predict what the opponent is going to do. You can also watch some replays posted in the official threads. I'd be happy to comment any I was in.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Sep 24 2010, 7:39 pm UnholyUrine Post #11

If you can find any of the creators or people who're intimately linked to T, and maybe not a fag
(me, flashbeer, cafg, moose, maybe eteft.. xyoshix nah he's a fag :awesome:)

Then ask them to play with you. There're also a lot of ts player trafficking around op Sen @useast... tho they pretty much ignore everyone... even me.. which is weird.

None.

Sep 24 2010, 7:48 pm StarBlue Post #12

No, I'm not a complete noob. I'm too good for the noob games, and not good enough for the pros. I just want to train and get better.

None.

Sep 24 2010, 9:59 pm LoTu)S Post #13

TS strat.Troll version
Rine-Spam Health
Med-Rush l4 and mana
DT-L2 and mana spam
Warrior-L2 and mana spam
Volt-moderate mana then l4
HT-l2 and mana spam
Ling:L3 mana hp spam or l2 mana hp spam.
DM-l4 then mana.
Mech-l4 then mana(?)
Bat-l3 and mana.

You can see a trend here :awesome:

None.

Sep 24 2010, 11:10 pm Aristocrat Post #14

Quote from StarBlue
I'm too good for the noob games

That attitude isn't going to get you anywhere, to be honest :ermm:

Just practice and learn. There is no magical shortcut to mastering anything.

None.

Options
  Back to forum