Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Sins Of A Dying Commonwealth
Sins Of A Dying Commonwealth
Aug 23 2010, 10:46 pm
By: Tempz  

Aug 23 2010, 10:46 pm Tempz Post #1

I wanted to pump in some life in starcraft 1 so i came up with these terrain blends... still a hard transition onto sc2... I will continue to release terrain pics with a story to them as people show intrest for it... There are only 2 old pics in this collection =/ :O so you can see what i see... These pieces back story are not related to each other.

Sins Of A Pioneering Legion
The old rustic age of steam and iron is at a stand still, shades of glistening rust fills the field. You are seeing nothing but nature engulfing plates of rust. These are there final sins...

Rocky Echos
A Rocky Seclusion in the midst the last remnants of a temple... the temple in which sins were done in such a magnitude gods teared. The temple stands as a reminder for those who seek sin.

Wateresque
A temple of pure thoughts one of the only seclusion on a planet ravaged by the sins of man.
Collapse Box
<-- VERY OLD PICTURES

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Aug 24 2010, 3:12 pm by Tempz.

None.

Aug 24 2010, 12:48 am UnholyUrine Post #2

I like the bridge on the Sea of Phantasm...

(also i'd like to say sorry about not working on the map we were discussing D: ... I've been busy)

None.

Aug 24 2010, 2:32 am Tempz Post #3

>:O don't worry most people forget projects like that... I've only finished 1 group project that was a large collaboration =/

Edit : 2 more post by 2 other people and I'll release some more blends

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 24 2010, 2:56 am by Tempz.

None.

Aug 24 2010, 3:09 am DavidJCobb Post #4

IMO you used the ship doodad way too much, and most of the cases you used it, it didn't really end up looking like anything, really. But I like the polluted river. :)

None.

Aug 24 2010, 1:43 pm xYoshix Post #5

You keep on posting the same terrain over and over again =.=

None.

Aug 24 2010, 2:11 pm Tempz Post #6

Fine I'll make some new blends just for you yoshi >:O

None.

Sep 6 2010, 8:39 am ETEFT(U) Post #7

Looks awesome! keep up the good work Tempz[K]!!

None.

Options
  Back to forum