Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: I am an Eco-terrorist.
I am an Eco-terrorist.
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 13 2007, 4:24 am
By: yenku
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8

Dec 10 2007, 1:13 pm JordanN Post #141

Quote from yenku
For the last time...
only on his be-half.
And on behalf of the environment, the law (with good reason) and some people who actually do care. I didn't say no one cared, just not enough to start something big over it.

And still not same thing?!?
And on behalf of the environment
The environment is alive? I better start running to the hills.
the law
Please cite
some people who actually do care
Did those people who cared wanted the dam to blow up or would they of done something more logical.

And plus your still here? Wow awesome. Yenku speaks the truth.

None.

Dec 11 2007, 1:30 am yenku Post #142

You're both obnoxious beyond belief for pointing that out. By the way frazz, thats not the definition of being hypocritical. I'm not telling you not to post here while I do. That would be hypocritical. How about the next time I tell you that I'm done with a thread, you respect that and stop posing questions to me. It's just in my nature to enlighten others; its like you put a ham on the floor in front of a dog, you can't expect him not to eat it.

I wish no longer to deal with the ridiculous statements by you, JordanN. You are arguing to argue, you have no end which I haven't already combated earlier in the thread. I wish I could close this so there is one less thread exemplifying extreme arrogance. Never would I have thought to be criticized by others when explaining to them how I helped a community get its stream back painlessly and quickly.

I will not pursue anymore conversation here on this thread. I was taught to listen (I guess "read" in this sense) as if I have an open heart for understanding and no desire to intervene in what you say. You, on the other hand, seem ignore half of what I say and weasel your way around the conversation to try and pick on me. I don't really understand why you would want to make me out to be so bad when I tell you that I am working for good. If you can't accept that, then you have no need to talk to me. If you pose another question to me, know that it will not be answered by me. I am finally understanding that I wish only to make rational conversation in an agreeable climate. You seem to turn conversation foul and accusatory; I have no further need for this upsetting business.

Edited spelling errors.

None.

Dec 11 2007, 2:48 am JordanN Post #143

I wish no longer to deal with the ridiculous statements by you, JordanN.
I thought you said you weren't going to continue with this topic? Theres no force telling you to deal with me.

You are arguing to argue, you have no end which I haven't already combated earlier in the thread.
Because I'm right? Wow, your once again awesome.
I wish I could close this so there is one less thread exemplifying extreme arrogance.
Are you new to SEN? Because you could either
a)PM Moose to have your topic close
b)Use the report topic at the bottom and say its you who wants the topic closed.
But hey, I would do the same thing if someone better then me pinned me down in a debate which I cannot escape unless I cower to lock.
Never would I have thought to be criticized by others when explaining to them how I helped a community get its stream back painlessly and quickly.
So what your trying to say is just because you did "something" everyone must love you? Wow Awesome. If I killed a dog because it has rabies must everyone be kind to me?

I will not pursue anymore conversation here on this thread.
Wow thats nice considering you didnt want to before but you still came back. I guess that doesn't make you a hypocrite.

You, on the other hand, seem ignore half of what I say and weasel your way around the conversation to try and pick on me. I don't really understand why you would want to make me out to be so bad when I tell you that I am working for good.
WEASEL?!?! Why thats what you were doing you stupid mothe..... you know what. Screw it. And making you feel bad? Wow I never knew the truth could really hurt someone.
If you can't accept that, then you have no need to talk to me.
Well I'm not accepting that considering such hypocritical statements you have said.
It's just in my nature to enlighten others; its like you put a ham on the floor in front of a dog, you can't expect him not to eat it.
What if the dog has no mouth. Or is already full.
I am finally understanding that I wish only to make rational conversation in an agreeable climate. You seem to turn conversation foul and accusatory; I have no further need for this upsetting business.
I never knew I did such a thing. :lol: Oh well. Go on. Shouldn't you be working on a mud house. Woops, forgot, your using man made materials.

None.

Dec 11 2007, 7:17 am Sael Post #144

Oh God, you're like Devilesk minus the spark of intelligence that holds him above an IQ of 0.

None.

Dec 11 2007, 1:11 pm JordanN Post #145

Quote from Felagund
Oh God, you're like Devilesk minus the spark of intelligence that holds him above an IQ of 0.

Who me? Because I'm no where near that guy. Everything I've said so far has been intelligent with reasoning. Dapperdan was using "your ignorant and your posts are worth nothing" technique for a majority of his posts just using the word "ignorant" where it doesnt belong. For example.
thought you said you weren't going to continue with this topic? Theres no force telling you to deal with me.

Now if the bottom post was Dapperdan he would respond...
Quote from if it was dapperdan
Um, well. There is a force controlling him and thats called spirit you ignoramus. Why do you have be so stupid, stupid. Duhhhhh.

None.

Dec 11 2007, 7:18 pm Dapperdan Post #146

Quote from yenku
You're both obnoxious beyond belief for pointing that out. By the way frazz, thats not the definition of being hypocritical. I'm not telling you not to post here while I do. That would be hypocritical. How about the next time I tell you that I'm done with a thread, you respect that and stop posing questions to me. It's just in my nature to enlighten others; its like you put a ham on the floor in front of a dog, you can't expect him not to eat it.

I wish no longer to deal with the ridiculous statements by you, JordanN. You are arguing to argue, you have no end which I haven't already combated earlier in the thread. I wish I could close this so there is one less thread exemplifying extreme arrogance. Never would I have thought to be criticized by others when explaining to them how I helped a community get its stream back painlessly and quickly.

I will not pursue anymore conversation here on this thread. I was taught to listen (I guess "read" in this sense) as if I have an open heart for understanding and no desire to intervene in what you say. You, on the other hand, seem ignore half of what I say and weasel your way around the conversation to try and pick on me. I don't really understand why you would want to make me out to be so bad when I tell you that I am working for good. If you can't accept that, then you have no need to talk to me. If you pose another question to me, know that it will not be answered by me. I am finally understanding that I wish only to make rational conversation in an agreeable climate. You seem to turn conversation foul and accusatory; I have no further need for this upsetting business.

You give JordanN too much credit. You really didn't need to say any of this, save a sentence or two, perhaps.

Quote from JordanN
Who me? Because I'm no where near that guy. Everything I've said so far has been intelligent with reasoning. Dapperdan was using "your ignorant and your posts are worth nothing" technique for a majority of his posts just using the word "ignorant" where it doesnt belong. For example.

You're making yourself a fool in front of everyone, and expect not to be taken seriously for a long time, if ever, again. You still don't know what the word ignorant means, either. Now, stop trying to make it look like I said something I didn't, try to make sense, the end, please.

None.

Dec 11 2007, 8:44 pm JordanN Post #147

You're making yourself a fool in front of everyone, and expect not to be taken seriously for a long time, if ever, again. You still don't know what the word ignorant means, either. Now, stop trying to make it look like I said something I didn't, try to make sense, the end, please.
Sweet, *ss Sh** F*cking Chr*st. Your doing it again. And a question. Dapperdan do you truly approve of breaking the law? Or are you just trying to defend Yenku because no one else wants to.

Merrell: You need to realize that every time you misuse "your," people take you less serious. Please, remember that YOU'RE = YOU ARE and YOUR = POSSESSIVE.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Dec 12 2007, 1:55 am by Merrell.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8
  Back to forum