Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: I am an Eco-terrorist.
I am an Eco-terrorist.
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 13 2007, 4:24 am
By: yenku
Pages: < 1 2 3 48 >

Nov 14 2007, 1:05 am Sie_Sayoka Post #21

lol jesus christ thats AWESOME you blew up some guys dam. I myself am really against development, especially for rich bastards. Living in Hawaii, it is one of the most heavily developing areas and most of it is for the wealthy. Although some of you might argue with me they provide little or nothing to the community and are blocking beach access. ANYWAY although I might not agree with terroristic activity, the fact that you had sent them mail was great. Giving them a chance is always nice :) although dont get caught or youre boned.

None.

Nov 14 2007, 1:11 am yenku Post #22

Quote from Sie_Sayoka
dont get caught or youre boned.
Thats why we're taking training seriously at this point.

None.

Nov 14 2007, 1:30 am ClansAreForGays Post #23

Yenku that is srsly bad-ass.

I just hope we don't have any narcs on here, but I think we do.

Nov 14 2007, 2:54 am Dapperdan Post #24

One piece of advice: always consider best and worst case scenarios. Both for the thing as a whole and each individual task you guys decide you want to perform. I'll most definately have more to say about this later.

None.

Nov 14 2007, 5:59 am Doodan Post #25

Also, I hope you trust your allies. If at any time things go sour and the police get involved, one might flip and send the rest of you up the creek.

None.

Nov 14 2007, 11:34 pm yenku Post #26

lmao that would blow. I don't think people joining us would do that, they're in this because they really care.

None.

Nov 15 2007, 12:31 am Akar Post #27

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the news. That is what you're aiming for right?

None.

Nov 15 2007, 12:56 am Dapperdan Post #28

Quote from yenku
lmao that would blow. I don't think people joining us would do that, they're in this because they really care.

Maybe you really care, but it's fair to say you really can't know about most of the people joining and how they would react in such a situation. But, you probably do realize that.

None.

Nov 15 2007, 1:00 am WoAHorde Post #29

I assume he has a back-up plan.

None.

Nov 15 2007, 1:29 am frazz Post #30

I assume he has no back-up plan, plan B or anything of the sort.

None.

Nov 15 2007, 9:09 pm Kellimus Post #31

Quote from Akar
I'm looking forward to seeing you in the news. That is what you're aiming for right?

:lol:

You're so hillarious, its unreal.

None.

Nov 16 2007, 3:19 am yenku Post #32

Quote from Akar
Eventually. It would make me smile, unless we're completely misunderstood. But we will make sure that we are not.

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from yenku

Maybe you really care, but it's fair to say you really can't know about most of the people joining and how they would react in such a situation. But, you probably do realize that.
No. I am quite sure the people we "initiate" are quite capable of keeping it secret.

We may begin a structure once it grows large enough, just as seen in many other groups, where each member only knows immediate superiors and the immediate class below. I don't know if we'll let it get that big though.

None.

Nov 16 2007, 4:28 am frazz Post #33

yenku: How can you not be misunderstood if you cannot even understand yourself? If you don't know how to say what you're doing, how can you expect others to?

None.

Nov 16 2007, 4:28 pm Fire_Kame Post #34

wth is starcraft

Eco-Terrorism is a step backwards. Why would anyone listen to someone who has proven to result to rash decisions to get a point across? Its highly illegal, and I honestly hope you all get punished to the full extent of the law.

Nov 16 2007, 7:17 pm yenku Post #35

Quote from frazz
yenku: How can you not be misunderstood if you cannot even understand yourself? If you don't know how to say what you're doing, how can you expect others to?
Well, as I've explained, we are currently planning it all. If you wish, think of the dam as a separate enterprise. The group, by the time it begins to carry out missions, will have it's goals and ideals set. When we come up with a concrete statement, I'll glady show you guys what we hope to accomplish and the values we will display.

Quote from -_- Kame -_-
Eco-Terrorism is a step backwards. Why would anyone listen to someone who has proven to result to rash decisions to get a point across? Its highly illegal, and I honestly hope you all get punished to the full extent of the law.
Rash? Do you forget that I mentioned they ignored our letters, and we can't do shit to stop them? We don't want the issue to be carried through courts for the next several years. The faculty of the school doesn't care enough to support a school-issued complaint anyway.
Illegal doesn't make it wrong.
I honestly hope, one day, you realize what kind of cop out it is to be contented in a society that can ignore actual suffering in the world and instead use it's amazing power to create sustainable communities and a food supply for all. It's about time I've actually started informing others and employing ideas I know will contribute to a better society.

None.

Nov 16 2007, 7:51 pm Dapperdan Post #36

I honestly would be surprised if you are still doing this a year from now. If you are, more power to you.

None.

Nov 16 2007, 7:53 pm Demented Shaman Post #37

Quote from yenku
Quote from frazz
Well, as I've explained, we are currently planning it all. If you wish, think of the dam as a separate enterprise. The group, by the time it begins to carry out missions, will have it's goals and ideals set. When we come up with a concrete statement, I'll glady show you guys what we hope to accomplish and the values we will display.

Quote from -_- Kame -_-
Rash? Do you forget that I mentioned they ignored our letters, and we can't do shit to stop them? We don't want the issue to be carried through courts for the next several years. The faculty of the school doesn't care enough to support a school-issued complaint anyway.
Illegal doesn't make it wrong.
I honestly hope, one day, you realize what kind of cop out it is to be contented in a society that can ignore actual suffering in the world and instead use it's amazing power to create sustainable communities and a food supply for all. It's about time I've actually started informing others and employing ideas I know will contribute to a better society.
What about like bringing it to the media's attention, or just the community in general. I'm sure you can go voice your opinion in the public somewhere, you're just not trying hard enough.

None.

Nov 16 2007, 10:41 pm yenku Post #38

Quote from Dapperdan
I honestly would be surprised if you are still doing this a year from now. If you are, more power to you.
We've been talking about it since last October. I doubt we'll give up that easily, the reason why this is so hard for us to define is because we actually want to make some sort of lifestyle out of it, it's not just something to call ourselves, we're going to live by this group day in and day out.

None.

Nov 16 2007, 11:23 pm dinked Post #39

i think its a good idea what youre doing
keep it up and get more people into figuring out whats happening around us.

for your new recruits i suggest you train them mentally. kind of like boot camp
and tell them thats how its going to be

youre going to have to discipline them mentaly, and train them how to handle situations with other people
and what to say if they get caught by the cops get them to make things up as they go.

None.

Nov 16 2007, 11:32 pm ClansAreForGays Post #40

Well now you have to kill the people you tried to inform about your peaceful solution to the dam. They could possibly connect you to the event.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 48 >
  Back to forum