Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: What you don't know about NudeRaider...
What you don't know about NudeRaider...
Aug 7 2010, 5:45 pm
By: DevliN  

Aug 8 2010, 6:55 pm Centreri Post #21

Relatively ancient and inactive

That's what I thought, JaFF, but I really like how Devlin does things moderation-wise. He's proof that you can be a good moderator without going beyond the rules. :P

None.

Aug 8 2010, 7:25 pm JaFF Post #22

Quote from Centreri
That's what I thought, JaFF, but I really like how Devlin does things moderation-wise. He's proof that you can be a good moderator without going beyond the rules. :P
Once again, you deliberately ignore the fact that the rules say we can do whatever the hell we want. ;)

...anyway, back on topic, which is to praise Nude for his amazing work and congratulate him on his new position! We really need more active staff like Nude and less inactive staff, this is a step in the right direction.

None.

Aug 8 2010, 8:34 pm Jack Post #23

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Congrats newd, you the man.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 9 2010, 3:02 am NudeRaider Post #24

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from JaFF
Stop being such a good GMod from the very start. Cent knows all this - he's been involved in court-room drama with us for a very long time now. :P
Lol thanks, coming from you that's a big compliment.
Anyways there's a new kid on the playground now and I think it can't hurt to give people insights on how it should work and how I'm going (to try) to moderate.

Quote from UnholyUrine
Now we need a Smiley for nude raider :nuderaider:

I suggest a nude baby
Surprisingly I love the idea. Surprisingly because usually I'm not a big fan of gimmicks, but I love my baby. :)
May I propose :nude:

Aug 9 2010, 5:12 am Generalpie Post #25

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from NudeRaider
Surprisingly I love the idea. Surprisingly because usually I'm not a big fan of gimmicks, but I love my baby. :)
May I propose :nude:
I approve of this, therefore make it happen :awesome:

None.

Aug 9 2010, 8:32 pm DevliN Post #26

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I'm not sure that's such a good idea, :nude:.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 9 2010, 8:36 pm Wing Zero Post #27

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Nnd yet, he did it anyway :nude: :awesome:

Wait :wut: its gone now?

Aug 9 2010, 8:37 pm DevliN Post #28

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Devourer got rid of it. I assume he'll put it back when he's done coding whatever it is he's coding.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 9 2010, 10:12 pm Sand Wraith Post #29

she/her

Yea, I always thought NR was already a global mod since he's so kewl liek that.

Hail, hail. the return of the king.

Aug 9 2010, 11:21 pm payne Post #30

:payne:

Damn, yet another GM that dislikes me! XD

None.

Aug 10 2010, 9:51 am NudeRaider Post #31

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

lol payne. You should know god :nude: loves everyone, that includes you. :P

Btw. : nude : works now. Added a little animation to it. ;)

Aug 30 2010, 1:02 pm poison_us Post #32

Back* from the grave

Was seriously expecting "won't hurt you" in the description/post.

And like hydrolisk I thought nude was already a GM...it just turns out when I first came here I never touched Null, and was in MMA, where his lair was, and I never considered he was not omnipotent. How I rue the foolish days of youth!

Options
  Back to forum