Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Melee > Topic: (2) Two Princes
(2) Two Princes
Aug 5 2010, 12:25 am
By: Syphon  

Aug 5 2010, 12:25 am Syphon Post #1

Basically, you fight from castles.

http://www.mediafire.com/?guavy9pdkwk3q2i

Features - 6 Cliff levels, waterfalls, ludicrous detailing, easy to hold 3rd expansion.

None.

Aug 5 2010, 1:46 am Syphon Post #2

Disregard that one, major update.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gacf6lnq2dyp4wa

None.

Aug 5 2010, 1:15 pm 13Stallion Post #3

- 3 Entrances to the main is just bad. Not to mention one of the ramps is so fucking huge.

-Natural is too hard to defend

None.

Aug 5 2010, 5:55 pm Syphon Post #4

Quote from 13Stallion
- 3 Entrances to the main is just bad. Not to mention one of the ramps is so fucking huge.

2 of the entrances are blocked by rocks by default, the 'huge ramp' isn't an entrance. In between the front of the castle and the natural there's a 6-tile wide choke that is very easy to block off.

The natural is very easy to defend. If you aren't turtling you'd be perfectly aware of if people are trying to go up behind it because the entrance is so close to yours. At any rate, the third is meant to be expanded into and become part of the main, making the natural comically easy to defend.

None.

Aug 5 2010, 7:59 pm 13Stallion Post #5

Quote from Syphon
Quote from 13Stallion

2 of the entrances are blocked by rocks by default, the 'huge ramp' isn't an entrance. In between the front of the castle and the natural there's a 6-tile wide choke that is very easy to block off.

The natural is very easy to defend. If you aren't turtling you'd be perfectly aware of if people are trying to go up behind it because the entrance is so close to yours. At any rate, the third is meant to be expanded into and become part of the main, making the natural comically easy to defend.

Ah. nvm didnt see the boundaries, thought there was a skinny back entrance to the main.

None.

Aug 19 2010, 7:33 pm Fisty Post #6

I think it would feel awkward using that path from your main to your 3rd

None.

Aug 27 2010, 1:54 am Amadi Post #7

I cannot find anything to complain about. ANYTHING. And I am really trying. This seems like a map I would love to try on any race against any other.

I especially love the brush placements in there.

None.

Options
  Back to forum