Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Starcraft crashing!
Starcraft crashing!
Jul 29 2010, 12:16 am
By: undead2  

Jul 29 2010, 12:16 am undead2 Post #1

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Whenever I play brood wars I get really far into it and if I need to press the main menu for anything it crashed without a message or anything! WHAT THE (Censored) >:( >:( >:( >:(

None.

Jul 29 2010, 12:34 am ClansAreForGays Post #2

you have to hold shift down while you're doing it.

Jul 29 2010, 12:35 am undead2 Post #3

What does holding shift down do?

None.

Jul 29 2010, 12:36 am Wing Zero Post #4

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Hi there! I see you are a new member so I would like to refer you to the welcome forum so you can introduce yourself: http://www.staredit.net/forums/40/

Now on to your problem, could you be a little more specific about why your game is crashing? From what i gathered it crashes when you open the menu but i never heard of that happening before so I think you should restate it.

Jul 29 2010, 12:37 am undead2 Post #5

:D Thanks fr the nice reply, But all that I can really say is that sometimes I get really far into a battle and I move my mouse down to the menu button and it crashes :(

None.

Jul 29 2010, 12:38 am Wing Zero Post #6

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

So you just click on the menu button when it happens? Thats odd... You should try CAFGs solution and see if that works since I've never had it happen to me. You could always try reinstalling the game and see if that helps

Jul 29 2010, 12:39 am undead2 Post #7

I click on it duh xD

None.

Jul 29 2010, 12:41 am LoTu)S Post #8

From my point of view, I'm thinking something didn't go right during installation...

Either that, or it could be an ingame problem, check this thread:

http://www.staredit.net/topic/8610/

Be sure to introduce yourself in the Introduction forums so I can welcome you properly :sly:

None.

Options
  Back to forum