(3) Effluvia
Jun 29 2010, 1:55 pm
By: Syphon  

Jun 29 2010, 1:55 pm Syphon Post #1

For 1v1 or FFA

http://www.mediafire.com/?ww2yzgrmn4q

None.

Jun 29 2010, 10:02 pm UnholyUrine Post #2

The only thing in this map that I hate is the mineral formation for the naturals.

Other than that, everything else is not bad.
May be a little too tight between the nat and the middle... could use a little more space in between.

None.

Jun 30 2010, 1:49 am ImagoDeo Post #3

Mains are itty bitty. Fast game or everyone will get pissed except Zerg.

Nats have problems, mainly that the mineral fields will block troop movements and are too friendly to reapers mowing down workers from behind them without fear of retaliation.

Rush distances are pretty short. 6pooling might be overpowered against toss and terran, but toss specifically as they take slightly longer to get out that first zealot and they can't completely wall off like terran can.

Other than that it's pretty good. I'd prefer 2v2 to FFA since there are so few bases - only 3 per player, and 1 high yield that everyone will fight over.

None.

Jun 30 2010, 5:37 am Syphon Post #4

Quote from ImagoDeo
Mains are itty bitty. Fast game or everyone will get pissed except Zerg.

Nats have problems, mainly that the mineral fields will block troop movements and are too friendly to reapers mowing down workers from behind them without fear of retaliation.

Rush distances are pretty short. 6pooling might be overpowered against toss and terran, but toss specifically as they take slightly longer to get out that first zealot and they can't completely wall off like terran can.

Other than that it's pretty good. I'd prefer 2v2 to FFA since there are so few bases - only 3 per player, and 1 high yield that everyone will fight over.

2v2? There are only 3 start locations.

None.

Jun 30 2010, 3:59 pm ImagoDeo Post #5

Oops, I meant 1v1. :><:

But hopefully you see my point. If I were going to do an FFA on here, I'd like to see some islands.

None.

Options
  Back to forum