Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Request a Signature/Avatar
Request a Signature/Avatar
Jun 27 2010, 4:01 am
By: Demented Shaman
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 1519 >

Jul 6 2010, 4:37 am Demented Shaman Post #241

Quote from Changeling
Quote from Changeling
Hey can I have one.
Do I have to be more specific. I thought it would be easy to figure out. Or do you want me to say please.
sorry for the delay. here i make yours special.

None.

Jul 7 2010, 2:08 am Roy Post #242

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Hey, long-time viewer, first-time requester. Could I get an avatar from you? Preferably based on this one:

I would request a signature, but there's a high likelihood that I wouldn't use it, and it is not my intent to squander your time.

Jul 7 2010, 6:12 am Vi3t-X Post #243

My name with eggs them.

And you need to include a line from the egg song.

None.

Jul 7 2010, 11:02 am NudeRaider Post #244

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Since Vrael failed at requesting it:
Hey, Dev, if you got time, can you make a Moose avatar?
Not for me, but I'd still like to see it. Bet it's epic. And if you make it good Vrael may even use it. :D

Jul 7 2010, 3:36 pm dumbducky Post #245

Can I have an avatar? I like the duck in my sig now. And forget all the negrodamus stuff. Keep it dumbducky themed. Thanks.

tits

Jul 9 2010, 4:08 am Picturesque Post #246

Sorry to bother but I'm really curious, are you only using MS paint? It looks like there are a few photoshop effects in some of them. Anyways, I got inspired by you to make stuff with paint. I tried making my own sig using paint >.>. It's a bit fail.

None.

Jul 9 2010, 5:20 am StarBlue Post #247

beat my current avatar OR signature and I might use it :sly:

None.

Jul 9 2010, 5:47 am Demented Shaman Post #248

Quote from Picturesque
Sorry to bother but I'm really curious, are you only using MS paint? It looks like there are a few photoshop effects in some of them. Anyways, I got inspired by you to make stuff with paint. I tried making my own sig using paint >.>. It's a bit fail.

Yes, I'm only using MS paint. I'm just that good :) What looks like photoshop?

None.

Jul 9 2010, 5:58 am Azrael Post #249

Either MS Paint has added a lot more tools to it since the last time I used it, or you've talented at using it.

Leeroy's sig for example looks more like it came out of Photoshop than MS Paint.

Jul 9 2010, 11:02 am NudeRaider Post #250

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Demented Shaman
Yes, I'm only using MS paint. I'm just that good :) What looks like photoshop?
Nice try. Since when does MS paint support partial transparency, smearing and animated gifs?

Jul 9 2010, 11:11 am Demented Shaman Post #251

Like I said before, animation is the only thing I use photoshop for. I make each frame in paint. Also, the fact that you think those things can't be done in paint shows how good I am and bad you are.

None.

Jul 9 2010, 1:44 pm NudeRaider Post #252

Proper answer to my question would've been "since Windows 7, except animation".
Yes, I'm bad at paint, no problem admitting that. ^^
Anyhow it's interesting to know that paint got upgraded a lot in Windows 7. I still prefer professional programs though.

Jul 9 2010, 6:36 pm Picturesque Post #253

Yeah I was about to specifically say Leeroy's sig in my previous post but for some reason I decided not to.

How do you make those smooth photoshop-like strokes in Leeroy's sig in the bunny, and I also see the similiar affect in Nuderaider's, is it by stretching and skewing? Is there a transparency option? I see there's a transluscent effect in some of the sig/avatars you make.

None.

Jul 10 2010, 3:41 am Demented Shaman Post #254

None.

Jul 11 2010, 6:23 am Fire_Kame Post #255

wth is starcraft

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from poison_us
We are making SEN look SO professional it's about to make my head explode.
> inferring SEN Off Topic boards are professional
Not all of us are only posting in off-topic boards...
> implying a valid opinion

Jul 11 2010, 5:09 pm Roy Post #256

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from poison_us
We are making SEN look SO professional it's about to make my head explode.
> inferring SEN Off Topic boards are professional
Not all of us are only posting in off-topic boards...
> implying a valid opinion
Yeah, this site is going to look bad on my resume now...

Eh, I'm a little disappointed with my avatar, but I'll use it because I said I would and I'm sure you worked hard on it.

Jul 11 2010, 6:07 pm NudeRaider Post #257

Quote from Roy
Eh, I'm a little disappointed with my avatar, but I'll use it because I said I would and I'm sure you worked hard on it.

:D

Jul 11 2010, 9:27 pm Roy Post #258

I suddenly feel better about my avatar. Thanks Nude.

Jul 12 2010, 2:58 am NudeRaider Post #259

Quote from Roy
I suddenly feel better about my avatar. Thanks Nude.
Ha, dunno why, but glad I could help. Anyway, Pumuckl is awesome :D

Also, I couldn't sleep that night, so inspired by Devilesk's unique style I remade that avatar. You can use it if you want, and if not, then np, I really just made it out of boredom.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Aug 9 2010, 7:19 pm by NudeRaider. Reason: image update

Jul 12 2010, 4:13 am Roy Post #260

Quote from NudeRaider
Also, I couldn't sleep that night, so inspired by Devilesk's unique style I remade that avatar. You can use it if you want, and if not, then np, I really just made it out of boredom.
You were holding out on that masterpiece!? I like the hair and eyes a lot more on your version; the only negative critique I have is that the face is a bit more round than it should be. I think you just beat Devilesk at his own game.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 1519 >
  Back to forum