Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: SEN Melee Community
SEN Melee Community
Jun 4 2010, 4:57 pm
By: Perplexing  

Jun 4 2010, 4:57 pm Perplexing Post #1

If your an active melee player and use SEN, please reply to this topic. I kind of just want to get a rough estimate of how many there are.

It might be cool to have an only-sen 1v1 tournament organized if there would be enough participants.

None.

Jun 4 2010, 6:20 pm ClansAreForGays Post #2

I'm down.

Jun 4 2010, 6:31 pm CecilSunkure Post #3

I practice 1v1 everyday.

None.

Jun 4 2010, 8:05 pm StarBlue Post #4

I do, I'm not very good, but sometimes I use a completely retarded strategy that people call me a noob for, and then I end up winning us the game :P

None.

Jun 4 2010, 10:07 pm LoTu)S Post #5

I 1v1 on west :P. I'm that guy that can do everything fast but can't do it the right way unless instructed. Micro Heavy.

None.

Jun 4 2010, 10:10 pm BeDazed Post #6

Rawr. Although I rarely play anymore, due to my business.

None.

Jun 5 2010, 4:32 am Perplexing Post #7

Would you all be interested in participating if someone made a SEN Melee Tournament?

None.

Jun 5 2010, 4:26 pm StarBlue Post #8

I would, but I'm muted and can't go the channel Op SEN :(

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[05:00 pm]
KrayZee -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: KrayZee Seems like you already know the answer. Don't feed the trolls
Funny that you write that. Someone just told me the exact same thing but about another person in that same forum who is acting pretty dumb. :bleh:
[04:32 pm]
Ultraviolet -- KrayZee
KrayZee shouted: How does one deal with a narcissist who is making things up, exaggerates their statements using words like "worst experience in my life" as to put emphasis in declaring trivial things, can't admit they are wrong and likes to escalate a situation that wasn't even a problem in the first place? I'm already at the point of just straight up ignoring this person and reporting em to forum moderators.
Seems like you already know the answer. Don't feed the trolls
[04:20 pm]
NudeRaider -- Suicidal Insanity
Suicidal Insanity shouted: There was a blue post to that effect, why would it be silly?
so it is true, but still silly
[04:20 pm]
Suicidal Insanity shouted: There was a blue post to that effect, why would it be silly?
not sure if there's a misunderstanding, because obviously blue posts can be silly as well.
[04:18 pm]
Suicidal Insanity shouted: Sounds like trump :P
because he's a narcissist as well ;)
[03:35 pm]
Magicide -- feels good
[03:30 pm]
Magicide -- tfw you log in after ages and check out the grps, and people have been using your muzzle flash sprites XD
[02:18 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- Sounds like trump :P
[01:43 pm]
MTiger156 -- ... wut? :wob:
[01:02 pm]
KrayZee -- :wob:
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy