Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Your Battle.net Pet Peeves.
Your Battle.net Pet Peeves.
Jun 1 2010, 7:34 pm
By: MePHiStO_IS_GoD
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Jun 17 2010, 8:18 pm TiKels Post #81

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Quote from MrrLL
Op SEN is full of Fags!

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jun 20 2010, 11:43 am Zhuinden Post #82

I hate people who have the nerve to ban others. And that applies anywhere.

None.

Jun 21 2010, 3:11 am StarBlue Post #83

idiots who keep joining your game with a spoofed name, then dropping everyone... damned fags...

None.

Jun 21 2010, 8:53 am NudeRaider Post #84

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Zhuinden
I hate people who have the nerve to ban others. And that applies anywhere.
The likes of you are the first I ban each time and everywhere.

Jun 21 2010, 10:39 am Zhuinden Post #85

And then you wonder why people mess with your games soonafter.

None.

Jun 21 2010, 1:39 pm Heinermann Post #86

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

So if someone is ruining your game, and as the host you're just going to let him, and not ban him? That's pretty high tolerance.

Jun 21 2010, 8:37 pm NudeRaider Post #87

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Zhuinden
And then you wonder why people mess with your games soonafter.
I don't wonder, I expect it. But when I ban faster than they can hack my game I win. Needs only a few tries.
Most of the time I get rid of such nuisances within a minute, sometimes takes several minutes, but that's rare.

Jun 21 2010, 9:03 pm Zhuinden Post #88

Heh, if they hosthack me 3 times I put them on blacklist autoban. xD
And that's when you mash Home and Insert as a hacker instead of attempting to hosthack...

None.

Jun 22 2010, 2:10 am OlimarandLouie Post #89

This happened to me recently. I was hosting a game of TS and 5 people joined with an "ASDF-" at the start of their names. My teammates picked auto-attack units and manu attacked me while everyone on the other team focused upon me.

Gosh I hate organized pranksters.

None.

Jun 22 2010, 2:55 am x-EnAlex Post #90

1. All the clan recruiters who spam you to join their clan.
2. Immature abusive drop hackers who are under 8 years old,
3. Torrenters, It's a fucking 10$ game, Seriously?
4. Temple Siege chaos, RIPOFF
5. All the freaking "Insane" Games
6. Games that has "1 UNIT vs. ALL"
7. Torrenters again, FUCKING 10$!
8. 10$$$$$!!!!!!
9. And finally, Allah@USEast, Frost@USEast, and Blast@USEast, You aern't greater then us,
Your worth dirt, filth, you are all infidels! HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF ALLAH?!
And Frost, your not frost, after I threw you inside an oven to melt,
And blast, I extinguished you with an Axtinguisher, (Your were on fire, Couldn't resist it)

None.

Jun 22 2010, 4:04 am Tharuk Zhal Omaenha Post #91

I hate:

-getting banned for downloading
-RPs and those who take them seriously
-BLACK SCREEN error
-channel sex
-hackers that can't be trolled
-pubbies hosting lame maps
-latency
-trolls/idiots/flamers that message you and then set themselves to away
-when nobody is online
-people who join long games and then leave early

...and so much more...

None.

Jul 16 2010, 7:09 pm xDevilSpiritx Post #92

Heh. I hate a lot of things about B.net...

1. The amount of friends you can have on your friend list. I have way too many friends to have to fit all on one list, yet alone, a list of 25 people. However, most of them do not even go on anymore, so it all works out now.

2. Temple Siege. Temple Siege. Temple Siege. The amount of games I see this on the damn list everyday.

3. ONE spike of lag in a public game, ONE, and you're considered a lagger. Really, people? Really?

4. Hosting a game and no one joins for a good ten minutes. Someone joins, says "You suck." and leaves. The hell? :<_<:

5. Hackers. Period. The insane amount of spoofs and drophacks is driving me into oblivion. I tell someone to go unspoof. [I like a clean game, where everyone has a regular name] Here's the three choices they do: The decent ones go unspoof and come back with a regular name, I forgive that person, and I start the game. Two, the person leaves, and never comes back, making me wait for another person. :rolleyes: Or three: The most asshole-ish of them all, come back, and spoof a name called "NOTSPOOFING" in many different colors. I mean, what the hell? You don't have to ... :ranting: :censored:

6. Improper grammar/spelling. 'Nough said.

7. Is it me or does the majority of B.net that I've seen act like a bunch of 10-12 year olds. I don't know, honestly. It's just my opinion. Most of them are assholeish, immature, and foolish. Some people that I see are actually nice, kind, kick-back, and cool, period.

8. When you apparently "piss" someone off and they add you, just to trash talk at you for the rest of your Battle.net life, seriously. That means you, drdrake. REMOVE ME YOU :censored: Honestly, I have no clue what I did to piss him off either, which is funny to my friends and me, haha. But seriously, remove me, I don't want to hear your messages of getting someone back by telling your friends to add "ilikebbq" and trash talk him in a Naruto Shippuden RPG game.

9. Blank game list. Eh, not really a pet peeve, but it's just that it's annoying when you join a game, host leaves, and you go back to channel. Guess what, BLANK LIST. Oh sweet mighty... which brings me to #10.

10. Gaming hosts. Maybe it's a map that you like, you join... and then once you're in, this happens: One, the host leaves, and you're thinking "What the hell?" or two: You go in, and the host bans you for downloading, or the rarest of them all [to me] is you join, you download, and the host goes, making you in the game you like. Congratulations! That's really rare for me. I always get the first two. Makes you wonder why I only play with friends now. :<_<:

That's all for now.

None.

Jul 16 2010, 7:28 pm ClansAreForGays Post #93

Quote from OlimarandLouie
This happened to me recently. I was hosting a game of TS and 5 people joined with an "ASDF-" at the start of their names. My teammates picked auto-attack units and manu attacked me while everyone on the other team focused upon me.

Gosh I hate organized pranksters.
I wish you saved the replay. That's epic.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum