Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 91 92 93 94 95127 >

Jul 26 2011, 11:53 pm Lingie Post #1841

Just played the new Kayle. My synopsis? AS Kayle is probably the only way you can go now. Her passive is wickedly weaksauce, might as well not even be there. The heal speed modification is more nerf then anything. The bonus AP scaling for her Q isn't enough 'till late game. Her Righteous Fury is the only real damage you can put out sometimes.

I mean hell. 10% Armor / Mag Armor reduction IF you can single out a target 5 times before it just dies, or flashes away? It doesn't even work on anything but champions. -_-

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jul 27 2011, 12:11 am Dem0n Post #1842

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I thought they were trying to make her stronger for early game? O_o

Jul 27 2011, 12:36 am Riney Post #1843

Thigh high affectionado

Riot needs to make a Pony champion.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 27 2011, 1:09 am Dem0n Post #1844

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Monkey > Pony

Jul 27 2011, 1:41 am Riney Post #1845

Thigh high affectionado

Fuck the monkey, we need pony champ nao.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jul 27 2011, 4:29 am LoveLess Post #1846

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Work relationships, with disastrous results. They have given birth to a workplace love child:

Cannot be unseen.

None.

Jul 27 2011, 4:50 am poison_us Post #1847

Back* from the grave

:wut:

Jul 27 2011, 4:52 am LoveLess Post #1848

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Also, fanboys:

With rejections:

None.

Jul 27 2011, 4:55 am poison_us Post #1849

Back* from the grave

First one, the only part that made me laugh was ~StimePackTstAwwYa. The rest, including the second picture, was, well...

Jul 28 2011, 6:00 pm Riney Post #1850

Thigh high affectionado

http://lol.zone.gamebase.com.tw/zone/lol/skin_view/tryndamere_demonsword#tryndamere_demonsword

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jul 31 2011, 4:39 am Fisty Post #1851

So, how bout them instalocks.

None.

Jul 31 2011, 4:51 am poison_us Post #1852

Back* from the grave

Generally it's carries that suck balls. Get into level 30 play and it'll generally disappear.

Jul 31 2011, 2:55 pm Fisty Post #1853

True facts are true. People generally don't instalock Amumu :bleh: I'm waiting to start ranked games till I can buy an AD carry and build his runepage so I can play anything needed.

None.

Jul 31 2011, 6:05 pm poison_us Post #1854

Back* from the grave

Ranked is worse than normal, at least entering this late into season 1. You'll be stuck in ELO hell, like me. The same stuff happens when you solo queue, except there's the occasional "good guy Greg" who picks a tank in about the third slot. Being left to tank as AP Singed, when I say AP Singed, does not feel good. Tank Singed is fail Singed.

Jul 31 2011, 7:22 pm Kaias Post #1855

I finally got around to trying that 5 man arranged Magic Reduction team:
Soraka
Ryze
Fiddlesticks with Abyssal Scepter
Morgana (Me)
Amumu with Malady
(Also could've done Karthus instead of Ryze but no one had him)

Played 4 games with this composition, first three we absolutely dominated and were hilariously fun; the last one we lost just played poorly, bottom lane fed Tryndamere and Fiddle kept wasting his ultimate and yet we still remained competitive. Despite no AD Baron and Dragon were still easy because they would have -113 MR. We AoE raped every teamfight and the CC is godly. All I had to do each game was build tanky. The main disadvantage is it sucks at killing buildings.

Quote from Fisty
True facts are true. People generally don't instalock Amumu :bleh: I'm waiting to start ranked games till I can buy an AD carry and build his runepage so I can play anything needed.
Interesting that you say 'his' rune page, when most ranged AD are female (Ashe, Sivir, Miss Fortune, Caitlyn, Vayne, Tristana), unless you want a nonranged carry.

None.

Jul 31 2011, 8:41 pm poison_us Post #1856

Back* from the grave

That's like going an all tanky DPS or all healer team...that's simply not fun, and lacks any real skill...Not saying you're unskilled, but the fact you did this four times makes me go :disgust:

Jul 31 2011, 9:52 pm Kaias Post #1857

Quote from poison_us
That's like going an all tanky DPS or all healer team...that's simply not fun, and lacks any real skill...Not saying you're unskilled, but the fact you did this four times makes me go :disgust:
This post wreaks of retardation. Try, then judge.

None.

Aug 1 2011, 12:00 am poison_us Post #1858

Back* from the grave

Quote from Kaias
Quote from Kaias
I finally got around to trying that 5 man arranged Magic Reduction team:
Soraka
Ryze
Fiddlesticks with Abyssal Scepter
Morgana (Me)
Amumu with Malady
(Also could've done Karthus instead of Ryze but no one had him)

Played 4 games with this composition, first three we absolutely dominated and were hilariously fun; the last one we lost just played poorly, bottom lane fed Tryndamere and Fiddle kept wasting his ultimate and yet we still remained competitive. Despite no AD Baron and Dragon were still easy because they would have -113 MR. We AoE raped every teamfight and the CC is godly. All I had to do each game was build tanky. The main disadvantage is it sucks at killing buildings.

Quote from Fisty
Interesting that you say 'his' rune page, when most ranged AD are female (Ashe, Sivir, Miss Fortune, Caitlyn, Vayne, Tristana), unless you want a nonranged carry.

This post wreaks of retardation.
Fix't. I can easily see how you messed up, I don't blame you, it can happen to the best of us.

Aug 1 2011, 12:10 am Fisty Post #1859

Neither of you are right -_- I personally think it's fun to try once or twice but no more, but I have friends who love to do stuff like that. It all comes down to personal preference.

And you're right, most ranged AD carries are female. Melee carries are all manly men.

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLxTIEeNsHI

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 1 2011, 1:00 am by Fisty.

None.

Aug 1 2011, 3:01 am poison_us Post #1860

Back* from the grave

>Hit solo 5v5 unranked, because I felt lucky.
>23 seconds later, enter champion select.
>I pick Singed, don't lock in. Summoner 1 picks Alistar, says he will tank if I want to AP. And I jizz in my pants.
>Summoner 3 selects Teemo. Summoner 5 selects Katarina, both lock in. I instantly go from :yahoo: to :crybaby:
>Summoner 2 selects & locks in with Wukong, I whip out my pokerface, because he's Riot's new OP bitch.

>Enter loading screen: They have nothing special, except for a Singed. With Teleport and Ghost. Challenge Accepted.

>LeBlanc (from mid) dives over the wall to the Kat I am laning with that had 200ish hp. Our Teemo had a great call, so I had plenty of time to get ready to exhaust, then fling her into our tower for first blood. Gotta love the greedy.
>Singed flings me, several times, into great positions to fling a fleeing carry. Otherwise, not noticeable at all.
>Urgot does damage, but about as much as a gnat landing on a rock.
>Lee Sin can't aim his Q well enough to hit anyone with a brain, and is effectively useless except for random shield saves. Actually kinda annoyed me, I would've had first blood flinging Singed (lol) into our tower otherwise. Double flings are hilarious as shit.
>I actually had to try to remember who their fifth was, but Jax was probably the only one worth anything, gave me 3 of my deaths.

>Game ends at 45:13. 12/4/19 in one of the best solo teams I've ever been in, and tied in second for most kills (Wukong and I, with Teemo on top).
>Their only tank, Singed (loltankSinged) ends up 1/13/12. Challenge complete. :wtfawesome: at our solo team being as fluid as it was.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 91 92 93 94 95127 >
  Back to forum