Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Map Projects > Topic: THIS IS OVER WITH
THIS IS OVER WITH
May 21 2010, 2:42 am
By: StarBlue  

May 24 2010, 5:44 am XGenesis Post #21

Quote from Picturesque
Is this what crystallis looks like? I never saw it before-hand and I see it frequently mentioned.

Yup thats right :)
I remember playing my brother on that map, or watching a computer try to tech up without gas. Harharhar.

None.

May 24 2010, 5:13 pm ImagoDeo Post #22

Quote from XGenesis
Quote from Picturesque
Is this what crystallis looks like? I never saw it before-hand and I see it frequently mentioned.

Yup thats right :)
I remember playing my brother on that map, or watching a computer try to tech up without gas. Harharhar.

:hurr: I played a computer on that once, got so sick of no gas that I eventually just hit cheats and swamped him with mutas. Worst map evar. I hope no one ever dares to remake it on SC2. That'd be just sacrilegious.

None.

May 24 2010, 7:49 pm StarBlue Post #23

Shouldn't this topic be locked or something? Oh, well I'll contribute. Christallis favors terran too much as well, because toss and zerg both have primary units thar are melee and Terran is the only race that has primary units with range. Now please lock this, I'm done, I gave up on this map a while ago... like a week ago...

None.

May 24 2010, 8:57 pm Picturesque Post #24

Nothing is in favor in that horrible of a map. Getting minerals and gas is almost impossible LOL.

I don't think it's necessary to lock this topic. Even though you've given up on your map, it was your first map and more advice couldn't hurt. The worst thing to do would be to start making your 2nd map without learning anything. It'd probably be almost just as bad, if that was the case.

None.

Options
  Back to forum