Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Map Projects > Topic: CreepColony.com Melee Map Contest
CreepColony.com Melee Map Contest
May 20 2010, 5:06 am
By: Picturesque  

May 27 2010, 3:43 pm Heinermann Post #21

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

It seems to me like creepcolony isn't just a dead site anymore, it's undead. Still dead, but moving. It's creepy.

May 27 2010, 4:21 pm Sand Wraith Post #22

she/her

Must be those damn hackers that once lived there (or still do). There powers are extending past the dirt above their graves and reaching out into the Internet!

Jun 4 2010, 3:32 pm Alzarath Post #23

Praetor

I'd just like to point out how fail the second ones symmetry is. I'm no melee wizz, but I'd think if you're gonna make terrain symmetrical, you should probably do the same with mineral placement.

None.

Jun 4 2010, 4:20 pm ImagoDeo Post #24

First map: Horrible and ugly. I wouldn't even fight computers on this. It's that bad. And ugly. Did I mention it's ugly?
Actually, on second thought, yes, I would fight computers on this. I'd float my CC to the middle and build a deathfleet of battlecruisers while the computers tried to figure out where the heck I went.

Second map: Really, really bad. Those islands are horrible. Horribly ugly too.

Third map: Big problems. A lot better than the other two, but still inexcusable. Such as - natural doesn't cover the choke to the main (big problem for Zerg); lots of concept problems (what's with the random mineral walls everywhere?); kinda big for two people. If I were forced to vote on this, I'd vote on the 3rd map, but I'm not going to vote since this contest was never really a contest in the first place. It's like seeing who can slap paint on a canvas best. :><:

None.

Options
  Back to forum