Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Icon requests
Icon requests
May 12 2010, 4:16 am
By: Jack  

May 21 2010, 8:07 am Jack Post #21

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

http://www.staredit.net/galaxyedit/icon/7.btn-item-fishingnet.dds
There's the fishing net, i was rushed, so not that great but I think the contest ends soon so I'm going as fast as possible.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

May 22 2010, 4:35 am Jack Post #22

http://www.staredit.net/galaxyedit/icon/8.
That's the sprinting, not sure if that's what you wanted but it's the best I could think of.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

May 29 2010, 9:19 pm Devourer Post #23

Hello

[11:15 pm]
[D] [Devourer]:] -- 1 plasma ball, having a curtain behind it (just like the photon cannon weapon icon, just one ball and bigger). And a small lazer shot :)
2d :)

Also, maybe a mael-storm-like icon for sc2, same for feedback, and maybe scarab :)
all in 2d :)

No hurry, though.
Oh and make them all blue shaded, like all other protoss icons (forcefield...guardianshield... etc.).

Thanks in advance.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

May 31 2010, 9:53 am Jack Post #24

Quote from Devourer
[11:15 pm]
[D] [Devourer]:] -- 1 plasma ball, having a curtain behind it (just like the photon cannon weapon icon, just one ball and bigger). And a small lazer shot :)
2d :)

Also, maybe a mael-storm-like icon for sc2, same for feedback, and maybe scarab :)
all in 2d :)

No hurry, though.
Oh and make them all blue shaded, like all other protoss icons (forcefield...guardianshield... etc.).

Thanks in advance.
Sure, after I finish swampfox's. Might take me a couple of weeks though, due to RL stuff.

Red classic.

May 31 2010, 3:11 pm Swampfox Post #25

Whoa, a couple weeks? How long does it take you to do each one of those things?

None.

May 31 2010, 7:36 pm Jack Post #26

Quote from Swampfox
Whoa, a couple weeks? How long does it take you to do each one of those things?
Half an hour? Depends, but around about that long. I have limited computer access at the moment, which is why it could take a couple of weeks.

Red classic.

Aug 16 2010, 2:48 am Jack Post #27

I'm now charging minerals for icons, approx. 1 mineral per icon. Read the original post for more details.

Red classic.

Aug 16 2010, 2:53 am payne Post #28

:payne:

Quote from Jack
I'm now charging minerals for icons, approx. 1 mineral per icon. Read the original post for more details.
We can only send 20 minerals minimum. :P

None.

Aug 16 2010, 2:56 am Jack Post #29

Quote from payne
Quote from Jack
We can only send 20 minerals minimum. :P
lolwut, I better go slap Devourer.

Red classic.

Aug 16 2010, 3:11 am TheFreak Post #30

Good Sir I would like an Icon for each one of these Items :

Metal Plate
Silver
Gold
Rivets
Quartz
Nuclear Core
Copper
Tire
Alien Artifact
Plastic
Gas
Titanium
Glass Oil
Carbon Nanofiber

Thanks.

None.

Aug 17 2010, 9:33 pm TheFreak Post #31

I would like to add some more.

Organic Matter
Scrap Metal
Rubber
Chemicals ( just some colored bottles or w/e)
Metal Casing
Battery
Jetpack
Radioactive Material

More to come.

Thanks.

None.

Aug 24 2010, 6:09 pm Alzarath Post #32

Praetor

If you're even still doing this, how about one for backstab?

And if you'll be charging 1 mineral, how about charging 2*? This way, they can send you 22 minerals and you send them 20 back. Therefore, you earn 1 mineral out of the transaction.

None.

Aug 25 2010, 6:18 am Jack Post #33

Quote from name:Artanis186
If you're even still doing this, how about one for backstab?

And if you'll be charging 1 mineral, how about charging 2*? This way, they can send you 22 minerals and you send them 20 back. Therefore, you earn 1 mineral out of the transaction.
I'm still doing this, I'm pretty busy with TheFreak's ones when I have time, and I'm busy IRL a lot but I'll see if I can fit yours in. And I might do that, or else just charge 20 minerals minimum :D

I'll clean up the first post a bit when I have time.

Red classic.

Nov 21 2010, 8:14 pm Cheese Post #34

If this is still going on, can I get an Icon for cheese? think of like yellow swiss cheese or something like that

None.

Nov 21 2010, 8:27 pm NicholasBeige Post #35

Yo Jack, I know you're really busy what with job hunting etc.. but if you're still available to create a couple icons: These are what I need...
  • Combat Boots
  • Kevlar Vest
  • Combat Helmet
  • Gauss Pistol (like a streamlined handgun)
  • Epinephrine (like a Stimpack injection but different?)
  • Grenade (standard with fragmented body and ringpull detonator)

They can all be very simple, like White icon on Black background...

Example:

None.

Nov 22 2010, 2:11 am Jack Post #36

Quote from Cheese
If this is still going on, can I get an Icon for cheese? think of like yellow swiss cheese or something like that
http://www.mediafire.com/?pjrvdpcbjsezgzf just grabbed an image form google image search and converted that basically, if you want a different cheese pic link to one.

Cardinal, unless you can find images to convert online, I haven't got time to make images from scratch. Sorry :(

Red classic.

Nov 22 2010, 10:45 pm UnholyUrine Post #37

@Leeroy

http://tenkage.deviantart.com/art/Leeroy-Jenkins-Card-135079036

None.

Options
  Back to forum