Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: "Kill Score"?
"Kill Score"?
Apr 25 2010, 4:08 pm
By: Devourer  

Apr 25 2010, 4:08 pm Devourer Post #1

Hello

So, a friend of mine and I are close to done the first nexus map on SC2 :) PvZ.
OUR PROBLEM:
Level up. In SC1 many used Kill-Score for it, but in SC2 we cannot find it... where? Or does someone has an alternative idea?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 25 2010, 6:17 pm by DeVouReR.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 25 2010, 5:01 pm Morphling Post #2

You want to change the kill score for the nexus? If so, go to the data editor and scroll down to the bottom and the should be Score - Kill and under it it should show 1200.

None.

Apr 25 2010, 5:09 pm Devourer Post #3

Hello

Quote from Morphling
You want to change the kill score for the nexus? If so, go to the data editor and scroll down to the bottom and the should be Score - Kill and under it it should show 1200.
No! We do NOT want to change it, we want to check via triggers (events or condition) whether a player got more, less or exactly X kill score.

Also, how do you make "Brings at least 1 Marine to Y"? We yet can only choose a very specific unit, but we want to make it work with every marine... how?
And how to "Player bringt exactly 0 units to location"? We couldn't figure it out, it's rather overcomplicated.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 25 2010, 6:40 pm Centreri Post #4

Relatively ancient and inactive

Try condition -> comparison -> Player score value (and static integer). Not sure if it's it, but that's the only thing that I see that fits. Again, try using the search function next time. Very handy.

By brings at least 1 marine, do you want it to fire once when the marine is brought, or continuously?
Player brings exactly 0 units, do event -> every x seconds, condition -> there are 0 units in location x, event -> whatever.

Alternately, make this trigger:
Create an array integer global variable, with number-of-players values.
Event -> A unit dies
Condition -> Check that player who killed is not same player that died (so you can't kill own units and have them count), and that player who killed isn't allied to player who died (so you can't kill allied units and have them count)
Action -> Add killscore of killed unit to integer global variable, # of killing player.

Compare. Pretty simple.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 25 2010, 6:59 pm by Centreri.

None.

Options
  Back to forum