Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: Scmdraft Crashes After Importing MPQ
Scmdraft Crashes After Importing MPQ
Apr 7 2010, 9:11 pm
By: Dem0n  

Apr 7 2010, 9:11 pm Dem0n Post #1

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I'm making a new campaign and I changed the names of some of the heroes through tlbpad so that I wouldn't have to do it for each individual map. I wanted to also make the hero names colored, so I imported the mpq into scmdraft. That worked fine, but when I try to open any of the settings (map settings, unit settings, etc...), scmdraft always crashes. I tried making the names colored without having the mpq imported, but that switched the unit name back to the original. Why is this crashing? :0_o:

Apr 7 2010, 9:17 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #2

👻 👾 👽 💪

Did you leave the names in the tbl in the form of Name<0>*<0>*<0>?

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 7 2010, 10:19 pm Dem0n Post #3

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Yeah, I did. I went back and used PyTbl and saw that you could just add color to the names from there, so I did that. Still kind of weird how scmdraft crashed though... :\

Options
  Back to forum