Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Hello from the Philippines!!
Hello from the Philippines!!
Apr 1 2010, 12:20 am
By: GuardianTempest  

Apr 1 2010, 12:20 am GuardianTempest Post #1

My name is Neil, I am obviously known by my username & it's been years since my last SC match and I've a bit rusted.

But too bad since I'm new yet I'm going to ask so much of you, it'll be a burden so....Hi.

None.

Apr 1 2010, 12:43 am BiOAtK Post #2

The fact that there aren't any obvious grammatical errors proves it will not be a burden. You should see some of the non-English speakers' posts..
Welcome to SEN! :D we're pretty friendly around here. Ask anyone anything and they'll either answer you or tell you where you can find the answer.
(And some people here (myself included) barely even play SC, so you'll fit it haha)

None.

Apr 1 2010, 1:08 am DavidJCobb Post #3

Welcome to the forum.

Regarding your questions... You may find that some of them have already been answered. Before I joined, I just randomly browsed around SEN's wiki (which I found on Google), and I learned a lot just by doing that.

None.

Apr 1 2010, 2:10 am Vrael Post #4

Be careful, word on the street is CecilSunkure is a zombie, he looks human but he's actually just plotting ways to steal your brain and eat it.

Welcome to SEN.

None.

Apr 1 2010, 2:25 am Derqua Post #5

Quote from Vrael
Be careful, word on the street is CecilSunkure is a zombie, he looks human but he's actually just plotting ways to steal your brain and eat it.
Does that really have to happen every welcome thread?
Lets try to make the next one dumb comment free.

Welcome to SEN my friend.

None.

Apr 1 2010, 2:35 am CecilSunkure Post #6

Quote from Derqua
Quote from Vrael
Does that really have to happen every welcome thread?
Lets try to make the next one dumb comment free.

Welcome to SEN my friend.
I dunno.. I mean, telling people their comments are dumb might just be a dumb comment, no?

Brains? BRIANS!? If you have brains, they will be mine in due time. This is what happens at SEN; Welcome.

None.

Apr 1 2010, 2:52 am GuardianTempest Post #7

Thanks, and I'm used to these random comments.

Now to get working on my Foxhole Marines.

None.

Apr 1 2010, 6:51 am KrayZee Post #8

Hello fellow pinoy, or pinay.

None.

Apr 2 2010, 10:51 pm Crimson Magnum Post #9

Shogun

Welcome to SEN. I am also a filipino. In fact, that's the only reason I wanted to post in this thread and welcome you.

None.

Options
  Back to forum