Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Shutup~Mech Assault 2 Edition
Shutup~Mech Assault 2 Edition
Oct 29 2007, 9:50 pm
By: Fisty  

Oct 29 2007, 9:50 pm Fisty Post #1

Does anyone know where I can find this song? I don't exactly know if it is called that but i am looking for the song where in Mech Assault 2: Lone Wolf you fight Blake (end boss). That song rocks.

None.

Oct 30 2007, 3:20 am Joshgt2 Post #2

I just tried searching for that and I can't find anything. There doesn't even seem to be a soundtrack kind of album for the game so I don't think that you would be able to find the song very easily. Did you try going to the Xbox forums and asking some of the Xbox peoples there? I would think that they would have a lot more help for you than what Starcraft forums would have, :D

None.

Oct 30 2007, 4:35 am Sie_Sayoka Post #3

i searched as well, i only found out that the artists korn and papa roach were on it :)

None.

Oct 30 2007, 7:31 pm Fisty Post #4

@Sie Sayoka: same here...then i found papa roach and korn don't have anything of the sort.
@Joshgt: Lol I never knew it existed. Thx for the tip.

Edit: odd i searched the forum but Mech Assault 2 isnt a subforum

None.

Oct 30 2007, 9:54 pm Joshgt2 Post #5

Maybe try asking in like some type of general chat or something, if they have one, and see if you can get anything there...

None.

Oct 30 2007, 11:08 pm Kellimus Post #6

Why not read the credits?

None.

Nov 10 2007, 4:11 pm Fisty Post #7

because i basically dont have the save fil anymore meaning i would have to replay the game...and i did read the info book credits

None.

Options
  Back to forum