Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Are you worried about your masculinity?
Are you worried about your masculinity?
Feb 26 2010, 1:15 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Feb 27 2010, 2:10 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #41

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Wing Zero
What should i change my name to?
Darlene. :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 27 2010, 2:42 am Corbo Post #42

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Wing Zero
Miley Cyrus or Hilary Duff

fuck you all

Feb 27 2010, 2:54 am Fire_Kame Post #43

wth is starcraft

Quote from Wing Zero
Mjr Homo

pleeeeeeaassee

Feb 27 2010, 4:14 am Wing Zero Post #44

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Wing Zero
Darlene. :P
L :farty: L ...
no
Quote from name:Heidi Klum
Quote from Wing Zero
Miley Cyrus or Hilary Duff
maybe
Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Wing Zero
Mjr Homo

pleeeeeeaassee
:awesome:

Feb 27 2010, 4:30 am EzDay281 Post #45

I don't see the logic. "You changed your handle to the name of a female, thus you're worried about your masculinity." Seems to me that someone who did aforementioned action would be comfortable enough in their masculinity that it would be okay to go around with a female name. Just my take on it ;o
Well, "Aren't you worried about your masculinity?" would make sense, carrying different connotations; but is technically the same question (i.e. any answer to one can be correlated perfectly to any answer of the other). Thus, Kame's question is valid.
But no, obviously these people know that people will assume they're secure in their masculinity if they change their names to females, therefore since they're not actually secure in their masculinity they make everyone think they are.

None.

Feb 27 2010, 4:41 am Centreri Post #46

Relatively ancient and inactive

But you can say that about people expressing anything as long as it's not out of the question that they know the general consequences of what they're expressing, it's definitely not definite.

None.

Feb 27 2010, 5:17 am Fire_Kame Post #47

wth is starcraft

Quote from EzDay281
I don't see the logic. "You changed your handle to the name of a female, thus you're worried about your masculinity." Seems to me that someone who did aforementioned action would be comfortable enough in their masculinity that it would be okay to go around with a female name. Just my take on it ;o
Well, "Aren't you worried about your masculinity?" would make sense, carrying different connotations; but is technically the same question (i.e. any answer to one can be correlated perfectly to any answer of the other). Thus, Kame's question is valid.
But no, obviously these people know that people will assume they're secure in their masculinity if they change their names to females, therefore since they're not actually secure in their masculinity they make everyone think they are.

I have been validated!

Feb 27 2010, 7:58 am Neki Post #48

Yeah, but then people know that we know that they know that we know that they know that we know that they're okay with knowing that we know that they know that they're aware of the fact that we know that they know that we are secure with masculinity. Yeah, you really don't know, it's easy to say that people assume that other people know when in reality, they don't. The only people who know is, people who changed their names.

edit: to clarify, I think it's stupid for you to say that you know what we are thinking Ez.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 27 2010, 8:58 am by Taylor Swift.

None.

Feb 27 2010, 8:01 am phlemhacker Post #49

Your logic is infallible.

None.

Feb 27 2010, 9:07 am NudeRaider Post #50

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I think if you guys were so confident that you're part of such a great fad you'd not even post in topics like this and ignore our potshots.

Feb 27 2010, 9:14 am Neki Post #51

I'm confused by the statement that someone claimed to be part of a fad or anything. Confidence has nothing to do with the fact that being insulting is still rude. You can be the most confident person in the world, but it'd be stupid for someone not to stick up for themselves if someone started insulting them. I think you guys are just blowing this out of proportion.

None.

Feb 27 2010, 9:35 am NudeRaider Post #52

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I definitely did not insult you, yet I made you write an all caps paragraph.

Feb 27 2010, 3:46 pm EzDay281 Post #53

edit: to clarify, I think it's stupid for you to say that you know what we are thinking Ez.
... You're aware I was joking, correct?

None.

Feb 27 2010, 5:02 pm Fire_Kame Post #54

wth is starcraft

Quote from name:Taylor Swift
being insulting is still rude

:<_<:

Feb 27 2010, 5:55 pm Wing Zero Post #55

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I have 2 name changes now thanks to a very demeaning task i did for Dev a while ago (JK Dev I <3 you), anyway I'm gonna make a poll to see what I'm gonna change my name into. :P

Feb 27 2010, 6:51 pm stickynote Post #56

Fuck name changes. Let's do a zombie avatar fad.
EDIT: Or moose.

None.

Feb 27 2010, 8:40 pm poison_us Post #57

Back* from the grave

Quote from stickynote
Fuck name changes. Let's do a zombie avatar fad.
EDIT: Or moose.
:awesome:
Bandwaggon GOGOGO!

Feb 27 2010, 10:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #58

wth is starcraft

Can we all be different sizes of moose? Please

Feb 27 2010, 10:16 pm Vrael Post #59

Why does this topic exist? Is this all clever trolling on Kame's part?

None.

Feb 27 2010, 11:25 pm Dem0n Post #60

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I don't see why this topic is necessary. It's the internet. There's going to be fads. Get over it. How is having a celeb's name as your account name any different than just having some random name? It's not that hard to figure out who the person is; I figured it out, and I'm pretty retarded when it comes to things like that.

Seriously, get over it.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum