Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Are you worried about your masculinity?
Are you worried about your masculinity?
Feb 26 2010, 1:15 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: 1 2 35 >

Feb 26 2010, 1:15 am Fire_Kame Post #1

wth is starcraft

Seriously guys. Angelina Jolee? Jennifer Love Hewitt? Do you like being called by a chick's name? Shut that shit down.

Who's with me?

Feb 26 2010, 1:19 am Wing Zero Post #2

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I would change mine to Johnny Depp or Hugh Jackman ^^

Feb 26 2010, 1:20 am Fire_Kame Post #3

wth is starcraft

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse...

Feb 26 2010, 1:21 am Wing Zero Post #4

Win ^^

Feb 26 2010, 1:22 am Phobos Post #5

Are you sure about that?

One of my internet alias is Misanthea, actually, that would be my current MSN name. Some believe I am a girl, illusion that is fed by my usage of purple. I never claim to be a girl if I am asked for my gender, however :P But I for one do not mind to be named as one.

If I had 2 name changes available, I am sure I would change to Misanthea or Misanthelle.

this is signature

Feb 26 2010, 1:33 am Wing Zero Post #6

I changed my mind I want Hayley Williams.
<3

Feb 26 2010, 1:45 am NudeRaider Post #7

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Consider this: Moose bothers to make a topic about it.
How terrible can a fad get?

What bothers me personally is that even moderators joined it. People I respected...

Feb 26 2010, 1:45 am ClansAreForGays Post #8

Quote from Wing Zero
I would change mine to Johnny Depp or Hugh Jackman ^^
New fad go! I call Tim Curry.

..... I'm out of name changes :shocked:

Feb 26 2010, 1:54 am MasterJohnny Post #9

masculinity and femininity boundaries are so lame.
I call Summer Lyn Glau!
Firefly is so awesome!

I am a Mathematician

Feb 26 2010, 2:07 am Centreri Post #10

Relatively ancient and inactive

My masculinity is already eroded by years of pedicures, tea parties and underwear pillow fights. Yep.

None.

Feb 26 2010, 2:08 am stickynote Post #11

Dude, summer lyn glau looks like my aunt. There just little nerdy boys; let them have their fun. :hurr:

None.

Feb 26 2010, 2:08 am MadZombie Post #12

Can we just do pokemon?

None.

Feb 26 2010, 2:22 am CaptainWill Post #13

It's a stupid and confusing fad. Reminds me of all the 7-7 crap that happened way back when.

None.

Feb 26 2010, 2:36 am Corbo Post #14

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

How many times do I have to tell you people that I AM a girl... god...

If you do guys fad I call Clooney

fuck you all

Feb 26 2010, 2:43 am Voyager7456 Post #15

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from MadZombie
Can we just do pokemon?
Oooh I wanna do this! Come on! :3

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Feb 26 2010, 3:07 am Wing Zero Post #16

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Sooner or later... There will be Chuck Norris.
^^

Feb 26 2010, 5:11 am Neki Post #17

YEAH, LOSE RESPECT BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE HAVING FUN ON THE INTERNET AND AREN'T SERIOUS BUSINESS 100% OF THE TIME. I MEAN, IT'S ONLY THE INTERNET GUYS. HOPE THAT MEANS YOU DON'T RESPECT ME NUDE. gosh. also, taylor swift is awesome, so. I did it because she's awesome, not cause she's not awesome.

None.

Feb 26 2010, 5:37 am Wing Zero Post #18

Quote from name:Taylor Swift
YEAH, LOSE RESPECT BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE HAVING FUN ON THE INTERNET AND AREN'T SERIOUS BUSINESS 100% OF THE TIME. I MEAN, IT'S ONLY THE INTERNET GUYS. HOPE THAT MEANS YOU DON'T RESPECT ME NUDE. gosh. also, taylor swift is awesome, so. I did it because she's awesome, not cause she's not awesome.
Agreed

Feb 26 2010, 7:29 am NudeRaider Post #19

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

There's a difference between funny and ridiculous.

Feb 26 2010, 7:55 am InsolubleFluff Post #20

Quote from NudeRaider
There's a difference between funny and ridiculous.

I'm with Nude. The Internet makes people find geeky jokes funny outside of just the Internet, and then when people start looking at you weird because you lol'd at a comment you made about one of your friends having a shit CPU, you wonder why in fact you hate facebook and myspace.

None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 35 >
  Back to forum