From Staredit Network
Welcome to Staredit Network Wiki
Staredit Network Wiki is a collaborative project at creating a comprehensive knowledge base for StarCraft and StarCraft: Brood War map making and mod making with the emphasis on the description of fundamental game mechanics and common map making methods and practices. This wiki is supported by Staredit Network (SEN) community, feel free to visit our website.
|This category contains subcategories and pages describing either the behavior of the StarCraft engine or it's building bricks, these articles answer questions "How it works?" or "What happens?" and contain only reference and descriptive information||This category contains articles describing StarCraft common map making practices, techniques and concepts, they answer questions "How is it done?". Tutorials are a step by step descriptions explaining how to achieve a certain goal.|
|Map and Mod Tips||Complete List of Articles|
|These are your basic tips to help with map-making and working with the editor||This is a list of all the articles on this wiki. Some may still be incomplete or outdated as things change with the editor or game, so if you find something that needs to be updated, by all means update it.|
Help with the wiki
- Have a look at wiki discussion page.
- Our help documentation can be found here.
- You can learn wiki formatting using Wikipedia's cheatsheet, Wikipedia's help documentation, or MediaWiki's help documentation.
- Test out formatting in the Sandbox.
- The list of wanted pages is a place to see which pages need creating. If you want to contribute, this is a great place to start!
- In many cases, new articles may need to be revised or reformatted, so the list of new pages is also a good place to check.
- You can help by editing "stubs" and adding more information.
- If you can't find anything to edit, you can always go to random pages until something catches your eye.