Sunken Treasure
(Reload)
Jo Defence
Download
Filename: Jo Defence 1.scx
Filesize: 220.18KB

Thumbnail

Rating
Not enough votes.
Log in to rate

File Information
General
Uploaded on:May 2 2008, 3:55 am
Uploaded by:DaDa
Author:|145|
Downloads:28

Map-Data
Tileset:Badlands
Dimension:64x96

Forces
Team
Human (Zerg)
Human (Zerg)
Team
Human (Zerg)
Human (Zerg)
Team
Human (Zerg)
Human (Zerg)
Oo.Dada.oO
Computer (Protoss)
Computer (Protoss)

Map-Statistics
Units:558
Triggers:101
Locations:101
Strings:894
File Description
My first map completly finished when I started map making...

All Images

Comments
No comments yet.
[04:58 pm]
Zycorax -- :wob:
[04:56 pm]
Dem0n -- Moose go away for 57 days LMAO
[04:55 pm]
Dem0n -- Damn it, Ex, don't log on for 3 days
[04:36 pm]
jjf28 -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: jjf28 do superdelegates prevent trump? if so, how?
afaik republicans have a straightforward delegate system and many long-time republicans hate trump; so if they had superdelegates they could take a huge chunk out of his chance of winning
[04:31 pm]
Mini Moose 2707 -- And I didn't really know about the Democrats' process, either, until this. The ignorance of these systems has probably helped to perpetuate their existence.
[04:27 pm]
Mini Moose 2707 -- I don't even know how the Republican candidate selection process works, to be honest, family.
[04:26 pm]
NudeRaider -- jjf28
jjf28 shouted: Mini Moose 2707 --> then you think the republicans have it better --> then you see trump --> maybe they'd be better off with superdelegates :lol:
do superdelegates prevent trump? if so, how?
[04:20 pm]
jjf28 -- Mini Moose 2707
Mini Moose 2707 shouted: > Win primary by 22% > Get fewer delegates > Democracy in two thousand and sixteen > Laughing my ass off! > :lmfao:
--> then you think the republicans have it better --> then you see trump --> maybe they'd be better off with superdelegates :lol:
[03:51 pm]
NudeRaider -- Roy
Roy shouted: NudeRaider That's only an issue for a two party system. Your justification is that it's a good thing we have protections to keep a broken system broken.
I did no judging whether I think it's good or bad. But if you must know, obviously the negative "side" effect outweighs the "legitimate concern" I mentioned. But it shows why they can still cling to it: Because there actually is an upside. Well upside depending on the view, as Moose pointed out.
[03:15 pm]
Mini Moose 2707 -- To win disregarding superdelegates, a candidate would have needed 68.1% of the vote. (which would leave the other, assuming there are two, with 31.9% of the vote.) This means the establishment can effectively silence 36.2% of the voters because they feel like it.
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno, jjf28, Roy, Zycorax, Dem0n